Does Russ go to ownership and...

seabowl

Reaction score
In seeing what I thought I’d never see, Russ the last half a season almost looked disinterested. He was not the Russ we have all come to love and cheer for. I truly think he was let down by Pete and the organization when they went away from allowing him to do what he did so well in years past and especially the first half of this season. They empowered him and then took it away and it basically blew his confidence and mindset. It’s actually really depressing for me to see.

I’m curious, does Russ go to management (outside of Pete) or even ownership and make some demands? He is the star QB after all and those folks have a lot of power in a lot of cases.Even in regular business organizations when things are not going well the star employees do go over the heads of who they report to and ask for an intervention and changes to be made.

I actually hope this really happens.

John63

Reaction score
seabowl":1ropekql said:
In seeing what I thought I’d never see, Russ the last half a season almost looked disinterested. He was not the Russ we have all come to love and cheer for. I truly think he was let down by Pete and the organization when they went away from allowing him to do what he did so well in years past and especially the first half of this season. They empowered him and then took it away and it basically blew his confidence and mindset. It’s actually really depressing for me to see.

I’m curious, does Russ go to management (outside of Pete) or even ownership and make some demands? He is the star QB after all and those folks have a lot of power in a lot of cases.Even in regular business organizations when things are not going well the star employees do go over the heads of who they report to and ask for an intervention and changes to be made.

I actually hope this really happens.

I hope it does, but doubt it will.

Sea84hawks

Reaction score
LMAO... He is the problem. He is getting 1/4 of the cap, and playing like complete shit! He needs to go! The most frustrating player to watch. 3rd string qbs can play better than the shit we saw since week 6.

renofox

Reaction score
If PC is the problem, then RW needs to hammer it out with PC.

Going around the problem to try to solve it is immature and ineffective.

It also makes you look like a weak pssy - RW would lose whatever respect his teammates have for him.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is probably the only QB in the league that has a built in excuse and is rarely held accountable .it’s always something else not him .his play is definitely part of the problem now ,not the whole problem that’s just stupid to think he is. There are lots of problems from coaching to personnel. but to say he has zero and it’s every thing else is kinda naïve a best.

John63

Reaction score
hawkfannj":3ptzi8o7 said:
Russell Wilson is probably the only QB in the league that has a built in excuse and is rarely held accountable .it’s always something else not him .his play is definitely part of the problem now ,not the whole problem that’s just stupid to think he is. There are lots of problems from coaching to personnel. but to say he has zero and it’s every thing else is kinda naïve a best.

WRONG, most of us have said he is part of the problem. However unlike some most of us do not feel he is the biggest problem. In fact some of us feel like his contribution to the problem is a by product of some of the bigger problems. But again we all think he was part of the problem but just not the biggest.

Seymour

Reaction score
Sea84hawks":2o6xtenl said:
LMAO... He is the problem. He is getting 1/4 of the cap, and playing like complete $h!t! He needs to go! The most frustrating player to watch. 3rd string qbs can play better than the $h!t we saw since week 6.

Wrong!! Get the facts right, this is easy to look up! File that post in the trash as it's based on a lie...... :pukeface:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/seattle-seahawks/cap/