Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does Russ go to ownership and...

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Does Russ go to ownership and...
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:11 pm
  • In seeing what I thought I’d never see, Russ the last half a season almost looked disinterested. He was not the Russ we have all come to love and cheer for. I truly think he was let down by Pete and the organization when they went away from allowing him to do what he did so well in years past and especially the first half of this season. They empowered him and then took it away and it basically blew his confidence and mindset. It’s actually really depressing for me to see.

    I’m curious, does Russ go to management (outside of Pete) or even ownership and make some demands? He is the star QB after all and those folks have a lot of power in a lot of cases.Even in regular business organizations when things are not going well the star employees do go over the heads of who they report to and ask for an intervention and changes to be made.

    I actually hope this really happens.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3018
    Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:20 am


Re: Does Russ go to ownership and...
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:15 pm
  • seabowl wrote:In seeing what I thought I’d never see, Russ the last half a season almost looked disinterested. He was not the Russ we have all come to love and cheer for. I truly think he was let down by Pete and the organization when they went away from allowing him to do what he did so well in years past and especially the first half of this season. They empowered him and then took it away and it basically blew his confidence and mindset. It’s actually really depressing for me to see.

    I’m curious, does Russ go to management (outside of Pete) or even ownership and make some demands? He is the star QB after all and those folks have a lot of power in a lot of cases.Even in regular business organizations when things are not going well the star employees do go over the heads of who they report to and ask for an intervention and changes to be made.

    I actually hope this really happens.



    I hope it does, but doubt it will.
    John63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4034
    Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:56 pm


Re: Does Russ go to ownership and...
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:15 pm
  • LMAO... He is the problem. He is getting 1/4 of the cap, and playing like complete $h!t! He needs to go! The most frustrating player to watch. 3rd string qbs can play better than the $h!t we saw since week 6.
    Sea84hawks
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 103
    Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:22 pm


Re: Does Russ go to ownership and...
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:39 pm
  • If PC is the problem, then RW needs to hammer it out with PC.

    Going around the problem to try to solve it is immature and ineffective.

    It also makes you look like a weak pssy - RW would lose whatever respect his teammates have for him.
    renofox
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1442
    Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:20 pm
    Location: Reno, NV


Re: Does Russ go to ownership and...
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:50 pm
  • Russell Wilson is probably the only QB in the league that has a built in excuse and is rarely held accountable .it’s always something else not him .his play is definitely part of the problem now ,not the whole problem that’s just stupid to think he is. There are lots of problems from coaching to personnel. but to say he has zero and it’s every thing else is kinda naïve a best.
    hawkfannj
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3501
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:51 pm


Re: Does Russ go to ownership and...
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:55 pm
  • hawkfannj wrote:Russell Wilson is probably the only QB in the league that has a built in excuse and is rarely held accountable .it’s always something else not him .his play is definitely part of the problem now ,not the whole problem that’s just stupid to think he is. There are lots of problems from coaching to personnel. but to say he has zero and it’s every thing else is kinda naïve a best.



    WRONG, most of us have said he is part of the problem. However unlike some most of us do not feel he is the biggest problem. In fact some of us feel like his contribution to the problem is a by product of some of the bigger problems. But again we all think he was part of the problem but just not the biggest.
    John63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4034
    Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:56 pm


Re: Does Russ go to ownership and...
Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:00 pm
  • Sea84hawks wrote:LMAO... He is the problem. He is getting 1/4 of the cap, and playing like complete $h!t! He needs to go! The most frustrating player to watch. 3rd string qbs can play better than the $h!t we saw since week 6.


    Wrong!! Get the facts right, this is easy to look up! File that post in the trash as it's based on a lie...... :pukeface:

    https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/seattle-seahawks/cap/
    Seymour
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7284
    Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:41 pm




It is currently Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:14 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online