"0-1 in the playoffs since this" - Pat Mcafee

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Jesus. Not Jesus on Russell, but Jesus on a media personality somehow implying that his choice of Halloween costume affected the outcome of the game. Pathetic.

OP
OP
renofox

renofox

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1tui8euj said:
Jesus. Not Jesus on Russell, but Jesus on a media personality somehow implying that his choice of Halloween costume affected the outcome of the game. Pathetic.

I think he was alluding to the same thing many posters here believe:

RW has too many interests outside of football and it is affecting the quality of his play.

Using this as an example is just to create clickbait. I had never seen it before and found it entertaining.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
renofox":3e1se5ez said:
Seanhawk":3e1se5ez said:

I think he was alluding to the same thing many posters here believe:

RW has too many interests outside of football and it is affecting the quality of his play.

Using this as an example is just to create clickbait. I had never seen it before and found it entertaining.

Sorry, I'm not going to hate on a guy for dressing up with his wife on Halloween. Like I said, pathetic.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I'm personally not comfortable with media personalities bringing anyone's family into criticizing their play. Has this kind of joke ever been done about any other QB?

Between this and Rams players saying that "Ciara needed him at home" it seems some people don't respect a man who may end up being the Walter Payton Man of the Year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Mcafee is a former punter/kicker in the NFL.
He has an entertaining personality and is also a rastler.

He is an entertainer and you should take the things he says with a grain of salt.
His major glitch is he is friends with Erin and has him on his podcast often.

Threedee

Reaction score
Brett Favre's greatest interest outside of football is booze. It's hard to imagine there's interests more distracting than that one, and Favre had a pretty decent career.

getnasty

Reaction score
He's just giving Russ a hard time since he looks like a douche in this video. Don't think Pat actually beleives it effected the playoff matchup.