Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"0-1 in the playoffs since this" - Pat Mcafee

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13

• Jesus. Not Jesus on Russell, but Jesus on a media personality somehow implying that his choice of Halloween costume affected the outcome of the game. Pathetic.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• Lol I think it's cute. They make a lovely couple
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

• Seanhawk wrote:Jesus. Not Jesus on Russell, but Jesus on a media personality somehow implying that his choice of Halloween costume affected the outcome of the game. Pathetic.

I think he was alluding to the same thing many posters here believe:

RW has too many interests outside of football and it is affecting the quality of his play.

Using this as an example is just to create clickbait. I had never seen it before and found it entertaining.
    renofox
    NET Veteran

• renofox wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:Jesus. Not Jesus on Russell, but Jesus on a media personality somehow implying that his choice of Halloween costume affected the outcome of the game. Pathetic.

I think he was alluding to the same thing many posters here believe:

RW has too many interests outside of football and it is affecting the quality of his play.

Using this as an example is just to create clickbait. I had never seen it before and found it entertaining.

Sorry, I'm not going to hate on a guy for dressing up with his wife on Halloween. Like I said, pathetic.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• I'm personally not comfortable with media personalities bringing anyone's family into criticizing their play. Has this kind of joke ever been done about any other QB?

Between this and Rams players saying that "Ciara needed him at home" it seems some people don't respect a man who may end up being the Walter Payton Man of the Year.
    Scorpion05
    NET Veteran

• Mcafee is a former punter/kicker in the NFL.
    He has an entertaining personality and is also a rastler.

He is an entertainer and you should take the things he says with a grain of salt.
    His major glitch is he is friends with Erin and has him on his podcast often.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Ummm....ummm...I dont know what to say...
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Brett Favre's greatest interest outside of football is booze. It's hard to imagine there's interests more distracting than that one, and Favre had a pretty decent career.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

• He's just giving Russ a hard time since he looks like a douche in this video. Don't think Pat actually beleives it effected the playoff matchup.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:02 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information