Now it gets really interesting

LTH

Reaction score
The Hawks have what 4 draft picks in 2021 (correct me if I'm wrong) entering a year to where we know the salary cap is going to go down (does anyone have numbers?)

JS contract is up

Hawks have a ton of FA
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents ... -seahawks/

what does this team look like next year?

does JS sign another contract and pull another miracle out off his hat turning 4 picks into 11...

Hawks FO are going to earn their money this year... does this look bleek?

LTH

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3mc423d5 said:
5-11. It all comes crashing down.

Its going to be a really interesting off season. I just assumed JS would be back... But what happens if he doesn't come back? what happens if he just guts the scouting dept and goes to Detroit... I would say he has some pretty big shoes that would need to be filled... that might crash the whole organization... If your Pete Carroll either you have someone in mind that is just as good or you make it a top priority to get JS under contract...

Touchy times man...

Thoughts?

LTH

Zap90

Reaction score
Honestly if Schneider is smart, he would walk away from this franchise because of the limited draft picks to help Seattle.

But since he has 1 year left, the best option is to sign many vet players up to 1-2 years and wait till RW's contract is up. And then do a full rebuild.

I can see him signing .

Ryan Kerrigan
Suh
Shelby Harris
Carl Lawson

for 1-2 years.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Zap90":2xbpl5fk said:
Honestly if Schneider is smart, he would walk away from this franchise because of the limited draft picks to help Seattle.

But since he has 1 year left, the best option is to sign many vet players up to 1-2 years and wait till RW's contract is up. And then do a full rebuild.

I can see him signing .

Ryan Kerrigan
Suh
Shelby Harris
Carl Lawson

for 1-2 years.

Oh I didn't know he had one year left on his contract..I thought they had to sign him before FA

LTH

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Gonna trade down so much we will own every 7th rd pick. Don't worry they got it figured out!

MrThortan

Reaction score
Draft will be interesting this year with the shortened CFB season. Going to be hard to evaluate a lot of these guys. I suppose if you were gamble on trades and lose a lot of picks, this was the year to do it.