If someone told you 3 months ago...

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Cyrus12":30ikdkmj said:
...that the Browns would win more playoff games than us? What would you say.....
I'd say that sounds just as ridiculous as a mob of people storming the nation's capital. :stirthepot:

Polk738

Reaction score
Not so hard to believe after what I watched yesterday, it's pretty incredible what Kevin Stefanski has been able to do in Cleveland just in one year what no coach had been able to do in 25 years, not just make the playoffs but win a playoff game. Cleveland's roster isn't even drastically different from what they had last year, imagine what a coach like that could do with our roster-because ours isn't much different than Cleveland's other than maybe their OL talent- so infuriating to watch the talent on this roster get wasted year after year.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Maybe the Hawks need a top 5 pick for the next 8-10 years and they could be great like the Browns.

Forthewin

Reaction score
3 months ago the Hawks D was on track to break a few records for the worst D ever...I would have bought it!

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
3 months ago? You could have told me that at the beginning of the season and I wouldnt have doubted you.