Jake heap Tweet

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Watching Seattle's offensive yesterday was like watching an six year old playing a game of Madden.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Interested to see guys breakdown film this week on why the offense couldn’t do anything all day but Jake already seeing identical sets and plays from prior matchups is pretty horrendous from Schotty.

renofox

Reaction score
mistaowen":2wti6y8s said:
Interested to see guys breakdown film this week on why the offense couldn’t do anything all day but Jake already seeing identical sets and plays from prior matchups is pretty horrendous from Schotty.

PC, from presser:

Comments on the way RW played? “Really hard. I thought it was really hard. They make a fantastic INT for a TD. Big play loomed for 7 points. No mistake by Russ, great play by him. Sacked 5 times, it’s tough. No surprise, this is how they’ve played vs others. Wanted to play like we did last time. Really hard on Russ. Couldn’t function clean enough. Penalties backed us up. Up against it all day.”

I wonder if that included using the same game plan and plays from when they played a few weeks ago. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
renofox":fvtan1f7 said:
mistaowen":fvtan1f7 said:

PC, from presser:

Comments on the way RW played? “Really hard. I thought it was really hard. They make a fantastic INT for a TD. Big play loomed for 7 points. No mistake by Russ, great play by him. Sacked 5 times, it’s tough. No surprise, this is how they’ve played vs others. Wanted to play like we did last time. Really hard on Russ. Couldn’t function clean enough. Penalties backed us up. Up against it all day.”

I wonder if that included using the same game plan and plays from when they played a few weeks ago. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

That seems irresponsible as a head coach. Not like your opponent is guaranteed to play as they did last time, and why wouldn't they adjust anyway to counter what you did previously?

John63

Reaction score
Well the rams players did say the knew what was comming most of the time. So I believe it.

seabowl

Reaction score
John63":1nyxgfs1 said:
Well the rams plates dis say the k ew what was xomming most of the time. So I believe it.

You and me still drinking since last night I see.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Shanegotyou11":2scfsogs said:
https://mobile.twitter.com/jtheaps9/status/1348440993217986561?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Message I got is that the tweet is no longer available. Assuming he deleted it?

My idea on the game Saturday is that it looked like a New York Giants replay with different colored unis. IOW inexplicably inept on our part. But what's done is done. It's time to get ready for a big year next year.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Appyhawk":hfv9qcoq said:
Shanegotyou11":hfv9qcoq said:
https://mobile.twitter.com/jtheaps9/status/1348440993217986561?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Message I got is that the tweet is no longer available. Assuming he deleted it?

My idea on the game Saturday is that it looked like a New York Giants replay with different colored unis. IOW inexplicably inept on our part. But what's done is done. It's time to get ready for a big year next year.

Wow he deleted it. Smh

BamKam

Reaction score
He is on Russell Wilson's payroll. Don't expect anything but RW fluff and deflecting 100% of the blame on Pete and Schotty.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Seattle media is the biggest bunch of pussies in the nation. The reasons for me to be ashamed of being from Seattle continue to grow.

Elemas

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":1dkg3zne said:
Watching Seattle's offensive yesterday was like watching an six year old playing a game of Madden.

Woah woah Dan. You're giving them too much credit.

My son was BALLING on Madden at age 6. :2thumbs:

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Jerhawk":31lz6r92 said:
What did it say?

He said we ran THE EXACT SAME PLAYS we did vs rams last time with same formation. And even the pick was same play so rams knew it.