Laugh at Pittsburg thread

W

Welshers

The only good thing about this weekend is that the Steelers are getting embarrassed even worse then us. They went down 28-0 to a Browns team that lost to the jets and are currently down 35-7. This is karma for the Superbowl scam vs us

TOPHawk

Reaction score
What sucks about this game is watching the Cleveland offense. They use many of the same formations as the Seahawks...maybe not as much motion. Mayfield is getting the ball out quickly and taking what is available. Of course, Hunt/Chubb >>> Carson/Hyde. I'm talking about concepts.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

TOPHawk":2gxbd6t4 said:
What sucks about this game is watching the Cleveland offense. They use many of the same formations as the Seahawks...maybe not as much motion. Mayfield is getting the ball out quickly and taking what is available. Of course, Hunt/Chubb >>> Carson/Hyde. I'm talking about concepts.
True

Bobblehead

Reaction score
TOPHawk":2y6erd25 said:

Cleveland OL >>>>>>>Hawks OL, makes a huge difference.

getnasty

Reaction score
Bobblehead":383udzuz said:
TOPHawk":383udzuz said:

Cleveland OL >>>>>>>Hawks OL, makes a huge difference.

Clevlands OL is the best in the business. Helps signing those FA's when your QB doesn't break the bank.

TraderGary

Reaction score
Welshers":k9aqf7ji said:
The only good thing about this weekend is that the Steelers are getting embarrassed even worse then us. They went down 28-0 to a Browns team that lost to the jets and are currently down 35-7. This is karma for the Superbowl scam vs us
Enjoying the hell out of it. Also happy for Cleveland and their long-suffering fans.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

pmedic920":1eh8fa79 said:
There’s a tread in the NFL forum.

Wink
;{)
Yeah, i posted it here because I thought it was relevant to the Seahawks because... well, it's the steelers. And because I'm comparing the embarrassment to ours haha

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Not to mention that we could all use a little entertainment after yesterday.