Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Laugh at Pittsburg thread

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Laugh at Pittsburg thread
Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:52 pm
  • The only good thing about this weekend is that the Steelers are getting embarrassed even worse then us. They went down 28-0 to a Browns team that lost to the jets and are currently down 35-7. This is karma for the Superbowl scam vs us
    Welshers
    NET Veteran

Re: Laugh at Pittsburg thread
Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:56 pm
  • What sucks about this game is watching the Cleveland offense. They use many of the same formations as the Seahawks...maybe not as much motion. Mayfield is getting the ball out quickly and taking what is available. Of course, Hunt/Chubb >>> Carson/Hyde. I'm talking about concepts.
    TOPHawk
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:09 pm
  • TOPHawk wrote:What sucks about this game is watching the Cleveland offense. They use many of the same formations as the Seahawks...maybe not as much motion. Mayfield is getting the ball out quickly and taking what is available. Of course, Hunt/Chubb >>> Carson/Hyde. I'm talking about concepts.

True
    Welshers
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:15 pm
  • TOPHawk wrote:What sucks about this game is watching the Cleveland offense. They use many of the same formations as the Seahawks...maybe not as much motion. Mayfield is getting the ball out quickly and taking what is available. Of course, Hunt/Chubb >>> Carson/Hyde. I'm talking about concepts.

Cleveland OL >>>>>>>Hawks OL, makes a huge difference.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:17 pm
  • Bobblehead wrote:
    TOPHawk wrote:What sucks about this game is watching the Cleveland offense. They use many of the same formations as the Seahawks...maybe not as much motion. Mayfield is getting the ball out quickly and taking what is available. Of course, Hunt/Chubb >>> Carson/Hyde. I'm talking about concepts.

Cleveland OL >>>>>>>Hawks OL, makes a huge difference.

Clevlands OL is the best in the business. Helps signing those FA's when your QB doesn't break the bank.
    Last edited by getnasty on Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:21 pm
  • Welshers wrote:The only good thing about this weekend is that the Steelers are getting embarrassed even worse then us. They went down 28-0 to a Browns team that lost to the jets and are currently down 35-7. This is karma for the Superbowl scam vs us

Enjoying the hell out of it. Also happy for Cleveland and their long-suffering fans.
    TraderGary
    NET Rookie

Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:23 pm
  • There’s a tread in the NFL forum.

Wink
    ;{)
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:27 pm
  • Could of had Chubb instead of Penny..
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:30 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:There’s a tread in the NFL forum.

Wink
    ;{)

Yeah, i posted it here because I thought it was relevant to the Seahawks because... well, it's the steelers. And because I'm comparing the embarrassment to ours haha
    Welshers
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:48 pm
  • Not to mention that we could all use a little entertainment after yesterday.
    BleuEyedHawk
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

It is currently Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:06 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information