Carson un-follows Seahawks and Wilson on Twitter

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I don't necessarily have a link to prove this, but it's happened.

Chris Carson un-followed the Seahawks and Russell Wilson on Twitter.

Thank you for the 4 years Chris. Best of luck in your future endeavors

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HawkinNY":3gwx7jwx said:
Carson knows who is holding this team back and he’s done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep apparently the Seahawks are one of the main culprits in holding the Seahawks back.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
And so it begins. I've had that feeling that theres turmoil in the locker room. No proof, just that feeling. Could get ugly.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
They need leadership in the locker room, sadly Lynch and Chancellor are no longer around. Good luck to Carson. He is ok with Wagner and Lockett but not Wilson...hmmmm

James in PA

Reaction score
Carson is the best back we’ve had since Beast Mode, but he’s still not the answer. Can’t stay healthy and I’ve seen it too many times where he doesn’t come through in short yardage situations. Probably time to move on.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
In the after game pressers, players had opposing comments.

Tyler said something to the effect that even being a receiver, he thought that a greater percentage should have been devoted to running.

Russ said that an "uptempo" approach may have worked better.

Then there's DK blowing up on the sideline.

I agree that more leadership is need as there are fractures in the foundation.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
HawkinNY":agso45jx said:
Carson knows who is holding this team back and he’s done.

Good dam if you don't get your giants loving ass outta here...

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
James in PA":2vyr2gav said:
Carson is the best back we’ve had since Beast Mode, but he’s still not the answer. Can’t stay healthy and I’ve seen it too many times where he doesn’t come through in short yardage situations. Probably time to move on.

Isnt healthy. How mant games did he miss this year? Or was he just not used as a primary back. Last year and the year before. Not that many. Wonder why he is ineffective...hmmm...maybe running the same lame ass running plays has caught up with him. Maybe he could actually get some blocking instead of having to get hit in the back field or run to the sideline. Maybe he could just avoid the two or three defensive players every time he gets the ball handed to him. Or maybe...you can shut the hell up. He averaged 4.8 ypc against the rams. Didnt get the ball enough. Think before you speak.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":1ir9p3yf said:
James in PA":1ir9p3yf said:

Isnt healthy. How mant games did he miss this year? Or was he just not used as a primary back. Last year and the year before. Not that many. Wonder why he is ineffective...hmmm...maybe running the same lame ass running plays has caught up with him. Maybe he could actually get some blocking instead of having to get hit in the back field or run to the sideline. Maybe he could just avoid the two or three defensive players every time he gets the ball handed to him. Or maybe...you can shut the hell up. He averaged 4.8 ypc against the rams. Didnt get the ball enough. Think before you speak.

He missed what 3 or 4 games this year? Foot injury.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3mh7pimq said:
jamescasey1124":3mh7pimq said:
James in PA":3mh7pimq said:

Missed 4 games and had 8 or less caries in 4 others.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
JustTheTip":cumdijsm said:
gowazzu02":cumdijsm said:
jamescasey1124":cumdijsm said:
James in PA":cumdijsm said:

Missed 4 games and had 8 or less caries in 4 others.
Cool. There we go. Missed four games and I believe it started right after the second game of the season. Plus, he didn't recieve a sufficient amount of the carries. Thank you for getting the specifics.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Pete also listened damn to everything lynch said. Without lynch Pete doesn’t listen to anyone on besides the voice in his head

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
JPatera76":xcwcupz7 said:
Pete also listened damn to everything lynch said. Without lynch Pete doesn’t listen to anyone on besides the voice in his head

How could you possibly know this...

ducks41468

Reaction score
BleuEyedHawk":3aah0c81 said:
In the after game pressers, players had opposing comments.

Tyler said something to the effect that even being a receiver, he thought that a greater percentage should have been devoted to running.

Russ said that an "uptempo" approach may have worked better.

Then there's DK blowing up on the sideline.

I agree that more leadership is need as there are fractures in the foundation.

This clearly points to a lack of identity on offense. Picking either one and sticking with it would produce better results than the bipolar jumble we see every week.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2saa2414 said:
And so it begins. I've had that feeling that theres turmoil in the locker room. No proof, just that feeling. Could get ugly.

I've had the same feeling since the Giants loss. I don't know about 'turmoil' - but the DK ever increasing tantrums are a sign of something IMO. I would have benched him for that sh*t. AND if you don't discipline that kind of stuff it's gonna get worse.

Got alot of big egos in the room now - and some of them are obviously frustrated with the coaching/performance.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Eventually, the truth will come out about Russ. It not like there haven’t been any signs. And then a few people might really get a rude lightbulb moment. Can’t fix a problem until you truly identify one.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
nwHawk":2v0hdxvr said:
Eventually, the truth will come out about Russ. It not like there haven’t been any signs. And then a few people might really get a rude lightbulb moment. Can’t fix a problem until you truly identify one.

And what exactly is this truth you speak of? He’s not a good guy?, he doesn’t care about winning? He doesn’t work hard?