The real reason this team started going off the tracks

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Was when 710 let Jim Moore go.

In all seriousness though, Seattle media is a bunch of pansies. I'm a 710 guy all the way, but it's so hard to listen to any of their shows now. Unpopular opinion, but Moore was the best they had. Always against the grain on everything, even if it was the "unpopular" opinion. He always called it like it is. He saw right through all the BS we're fed through coach speak and Russ speak, etc. He worked great with Danny and Dave and I was super bummed when that show ended. He got a raw deal getting let go when Gallant, Stacy, and Danny (to an extent) are still there.

I think what really started 710s decline was when Brock and Salk called it quits. As soon as that show quit and everything got switched up, it became unbearable. Not a fan of Danny and Gallant. Heaps is awesome (although he should have kept his tweet up, nothing wrong with telling the truth) ((see, PANSIES)). Stelton has never been my favorite, but him and Wyman are good together.

I think Bumpus needs to be on a show. I know Danny and Gallant isn't going anywhere, but he would be better than either of them by miles. Danny has really become annoying. Or maybe he just doesn't mesh with Gallant. Either way, that show is brutal.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":1b59ttc3 said:

In all seriousness though, Seattle media is a bunch of pansies. I'm a 710 guy all the way, but it's so hard to listen to any of their shows now. Unpopular opinion, but Moore was the best they had. Always against the grain on everything, even if it was the "unpopular" opinion. He always called it like it is. He saw right through all the BS we're fed through coach speak and Russ speak, etc. He worked great with Danny and Dave and I was super bummed when that show ended. He got a raw deal getting let go when Gallant, Stacy, and Danny (to an extent) are still there.

I think what really started 710s decline was when Brock and Salk called it quits. As soon as that show quit and everything got switched up, it became unbearable. Not a fan of Danny and Gallant. Heaps is awesome (although he should have kept his tweet up, nothing wrong with telling the truth) ((see, PANSIES)). Stelton has never been my favorite, but him and Wyman are good together.

I think Bumpus needs to be on a show. I know Danny and Gallant isn't going anywhere, but he would be better than either of them by miles. Danny has really become annoying. Or maybe he just doesn't mesh with Gallant. Either way, that show is brutal.
Respectfully Disagree about Moore, he was horrible. He was the mamsy pamsy contrarian.
Those are a dime a dozen in sports radio.

He should have been fired after his stunt with Sherman.

Does that mean the other on Local sports radio are good???
Nope! Most are insufferable.

I celebrated the day Moore and Wassel were fired. 2 out of 3 of the biggest turds of local sports radio with Softy being the other.

OP
OP
Thepeelsessions

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3eptf86r said:
Thepeelsessions":3eptf86r said:

Respectfully Disagree about Moore, he was horrible. He was the mamsy pamsy contrarian.

I celebrated the day Moore and Wassel were fired. 2 out of 3 of the biggest turds of local sports radio with Softy being the other.
Moore's contrarianism is what made him so good, IMO. Like I said, he wasn't afraid to tell it how it is and speak the truth. Wassel was a snooze fest, although I his shows most of the time, so I think I missed what most didn't like about him.

Glad you brought up Softy. He is hands down the MOST insufferable, and the main reason I don't tune in to KJR.

So how did you celebrate?? Inquiring minds need to know.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":2sdc3kw3 said:
Sports Hernia":2sdc3kw3 said:
Thepeelsessions":2sdc3kw3 said:

Moore's contrarianism is what made him so good, IMO. Like I said, he wasn't afraid to tell it how it is and speak the truth. Wassel was a snooze fest, although I his shows most of the time, so I think I missed what most didn't like about him.

Glad you brought up Softy. He is hands down the MOST insufferable, and the main reason I don't tune in to KJR.

So how did you celebrate?? Inquiring minds need to know.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree on Moore.
I celebrated with many Rum and Coke’s. 8)