Rams v Packers

Hawaii-hawk

Reaction score
I think packers will win but I don’t like Rodgers and Brady has plenty of rings so I’d hate for it to come down to packers vs buccs

Go rams and saints!

24-13 packers tho imo

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Part of me wants the Packers to trounce the Rams showing just how badly PC screwed up our game last week.

A larger part of me hates the Packers, more so for the favoritism the refs show them than anything about the players or location.

At the end of the day I want the Chiefs to kill the NFC in the Super Bowl so whichever team will roll over to them is who I want to win.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I think I hate the Packers almost as much as I hate the Cowboys!

I’d rather root for our division rivals than these two teams.

Go Rams!

Ultimately, I’m cheering for an AFC team. Let’s go Cleveland!

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":2nhyvkhw said:
I think I hate the Packers almost as much as I hate the Cowboys!

I’d rather root for our division rivals than these two teams.

Go Rams!

Ultimately, I’m cheering for an AFC team. Let’s go Cleveland!

I'M SO CHEERING FOR CLEVELAND!

Okay officially rooting for:

Rams
Bills
Browns
Saints :pukeface: (pukeface is for the Saints only)

And the other posters are right. My hatred for the douchebag Aaron Rodgers should have superseded EVERY thing else from the start. My bad!

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1ubj237e said:
You don't root for divisional rivals.

Go Packers

Well I didn't say I wanted them to win NEXT week! Just foist some anti-douchery on Rodgers THIS week. :0190l:

ludakrishna

Reaction score
I’m a sore loser. I always root against the team which beat us in the playoffs unless if their opponent is from our division. In this case, the answer is simple for me...Go Packers!

hinton

Reaction score
I hate the Rams, but I hate them less than the Packers.

C'mon LA... I guess :/

keasley45

Reaction score
If the Rams leave as many holes in their defense this week as they did against us, Rodgers will destroy them.

And I cant stand Rodgers

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
keasley45":pc974gcs said:
If the Rams leave as many holes in their defense this week as they did against us, Rodgers will destroy them.

And I cant stand Rodgers
I suspect they won't; they knew they could get away with it a lot more against us that week...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Rams are lucky to be there (that outta rile up our resident Rams fans) and while I would never normally root for a division rival unless it favored us somehow, I'll do just that because the hell with the Packers. Hated that team ever since them and their entire fanbase whined and cried like little babies when we beat them in the infamous "Fail Mary" game.

And Aaron Rodgers as good as he is, is one smug pr*ck I love to see go down every chance I get.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Aros":yqlizyxm said:
Rams are lucky to be there (that outta rile up our resident Rams fans) and while I would never normally root for a division rival unless it favored us somehow, I'll do just that because the hell with the Packers. Hated that team ever since them and their entire fanbase whined and cried like little babies when we beat them in the infamous "Fail Mary" game.

And Aaron Rodgers as good as he is, is one smug pr*ck I love to see go down every chance I get.

:ditto: X 2

chris98251

Reaction score
Drew Brees - Smug Prick QB's that got ousted out of the playoffs in 2021 for 500 .

Who was Aaron Rodgers.....

Hawaii-hawk

Reaction score
Quick snap, catches rams off guard, they get a big gain and declined the penalty for too many men on field for defense.

That’s silly, can Pete Carroll please inform the packers that it’s more important that they burn time than help themselves score