Which player makes the biggest jump in 2021

getnasty

Reaction score
Who do you see being the most improved player next year. I think Dunbar will be brought back and shines also could see Penny putting up big numbers if Carson leaves in free agency.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I would expect Alton Robinson, Freddie Swain and LJ Collier to take a big step up next year. I think Damien Lewis will emerge as the leader of the offensive line, and have a ProBowl season.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I think 2021 will finally be the year Russell Wilson figures out how to be a good player in this league.

balakoth

Reaction score
Thousands of posts... most likely contributing gems just like that one... amazing

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
nwHawk":24ceqrqx said:
I would expect Alton Robinson, Freddie Swain and LJ Collier to take a big step up next year. I think Damien Lewis will emerge as the leader of the offensive line, and have a ProBowl season.

I like the Alton Robinson pick.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Jordyn Brooks. I think (hope) the coaches get him more snaps. He will make an impact

Ugo Amadi. I like him.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I too almost said Brooks, but I think he is already a very nice player. Super impressed with him, and the strides that Ugo made this year.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
getnasty":1bla1jce said:
Who do you see being the most improved player next year. I think Dunbar will be brought back and shines also could see Penny putting up big numbers if Carson leaves in free agency.
Seattle hasn’t had great luck with picking up other teams corners recently besides Justin Coleman.

I hope Dunbar gets better but I’m not willing to hold my breath on it.

My pick is Brooks.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Lewis. Someone mentioned Collier, but I unfortunately think we have seen his ceiling.

kf3339

Reaction score
getnasty":27wtyxo4 said:
nwHawk":27wtyxo4 said:

I like the Alton Robinson pick.

That would be my choice as well!

Elemas

Reaction score
Marquise Blair, a fully healthy Penny, Robinson, and Lewis.

Teahawks

Reaction score
Parkinson I see getting some key conversions next year. Big target, and we should have snaps opening up at tight end.

Latest posts