Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2021 Seahawks Depth Chart, Roster Moves, Cap Position

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • By rule LB- Tanner Muse reverts to the PS.

Updated.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• So far no rumbles of trading deadline activity by the team.

EDIT: trade deadline passes with no transactions made by the team.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Thanks Jville!!!

Updated.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• At this point it is becoming a serious question mark as to why FS/NCB - Blair hasn't been put on IR as he is done for the season with kneecap fracture.

Can anyone think of sensible reason why the team hasn't taken this step? I guess it doesn't much matter to what he will get paid but it does formally open an available roster spot.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Has anyone heard anything about OC- Ethan Pocic, he was out and on IR with a hamstring issue but returned to the roster prior to the Rams game?

He's in a contract year but can't seem to displace Fuller which points to a possible belief he's done here.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• jammerhawk wrote:Has anyone heard anything about OC- Ethan Pocic, he was out and on IR with a hamstring issue but returned to the roster prior to the Rams game?

He's in a contract year but can't seem to displace Fuller which points to a possible belief he's done here.

Pocic started and played the entire game vs. Jacksonville.

jammerhawk wrote:At this point it is becoming a serious question mark as to why FS/NCB - Blair hasn't been put on IR as he is done for the season with kneecap fracture.

Can anyone think of sensible reason why the team hasn't taken this step? I guess it doesn't much matter to what he will get paid but it does formally open an available roster spot.

I think it's a matter of not needing a roster spot right then. With 3 guys potentially coming off IR next week I think we'll see Blair go on IR soon.
    Hawkstorian
    * NET Staff *

• The Jaguar game was the first game of 2021 in which the starting offensive line they envisioned for this year of D. Brown, D. Lewis, E. Pocic, G. Jackson and B. Shell played together (57 snaps) from beginning to end.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Thanks guys, I guess I didn’t notice that Pocic was the C last game. Perhaps my disappointment in the team is reflected in some bias against Pocic who has not really shown up a special despite his early draft selections. He has taken a bit to get up to size and gain the strength needed inside.

Maybe he will now show us he was worth keeping instead of drafting a C amongst the several talented guys available to the team this last draft.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• I think it best to refrain from posting thoughts on individuals that have, thru no fault of their own, become favorite targets for main forum scorn and ridicule. Your most valued thread doesn't deserve It.

So ......... check you private messages for my thoughts and included link.

Jville
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Thanks my friend!!!

The link is for sure worth posting.

At times my normal sober reflection on the roster gets skewed when my disappointments surface. I greatly appreciate and respect your sensible advice.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Thanks Jville!!!

Updated.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• With the number of players returning from IR or scheduled to return from IR or to potentially go on IR I anticipate there will be a very large number of roster moves over the next few weeks.

We might even get to see the real nature of the team initially envisaged by Pn'J at the initial cuts to 53.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Filling in for Cody Barton special teams snaps.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Thanks Jville!!!

Updated.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• By rule LB- Tanner Muse reverts to the PS.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Thanks Jville!!!

Seems clear the team likes and wants to keep Mabry, I suppose they saw enough of Luton to have made a decision regarding keeping him long term, especially with Eason now here.

Updated.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• jammerhawk wrote:Thanks Jville!!!

Seems clear the team likes and wants to keep Mabry, I suppose they saw enough of Luton to have made a decision regarding keeping him long term, especially with Eason now here.

Updated.

I like Tyler Mabry and John Scheider likes to look forward two years .............

Both Will Dissly and Gerald Everett are scheduled to be free agents in 2022 with no guarantee of returning. Colby Parkinson has seen only 89 snaps on offense and 39 on special teams while Tyler Mabry has seen only 18 on offense and 55 on special teams as spot players. They like Colby as a big wing span receiver and Mabry as a blocker. The team could certainly benefit from a little more continuity out of the tight end position.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Thanks Jville!!!

Updated.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Thanks Jville!!!

Updating.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• By rule CB- Gavin Heslop reverts to the PS.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Seahawks Sign RB B.J. Emmons To Practice Squad and release Receiver Cade Johnson >>> https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks-sign-rb-b-j-emmons-to-practice-squad

EDIT: This is a most interesting development .............

.................. given (IIRC) that he represents greater lateral quickness and mobility.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Thanks Jville!!!

Updated.

I hope the team can bring back WR- Cade Johnson as I thought he was a good solid developmental prospect obtained as UDFA. Need was evident though at RB with injury to many of the RBs on the 53 man roster.

Emmons is a bit of a thumper.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• By rule both Heslop and Johnson revert to to the PS.

Updated.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• From @SeahawksPR today:

The
    @Seahawks
    have released WR Phillip Dorsett II and RB BJ Emmons from the practice squad this afternoon.

Updating.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Previous

It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:27 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information