Chad Wheeler is in King County Jail.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/1353950665530355713[/tweet]

King County Correctional Facility records show #Seahawks backup offensive lineman Chad Wheeler is in King County Jail. Booked there 1:19 a.m. Saturday on suspicion of felony domestic assault. Bond set at $400,000, according to King County court records.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":ksfa9mow said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/1353950665530355713[/tweet]

King County Correctional Facility records show #Seahawks backup offensive lineman Chad Wheeler is in King County Jail. Booked there 1:19 a.m. Saturday on suspicion of felony domestic assault. Bond set at $400,000, according to King County court records.
Dumb ass! Goodbye!

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
:34853_doh:

A Kent Police Department report said police responded to a call of a woman who was locked in a bathroom following a “physical fight” with her boyfriend.

The victim had called 911 to state that she was being “killed.” Police were advised that she had suffered a dislocated arm and was bleeding.

According to the report, when officers arrived they could hear screaming from inside the apartment, and after forcing their way in they heard more screaming from a bathroom. They forced their way in to the bathroom and found the victim and Wheeler. He was standing beside her, the report said.

Wheeler initially was uncooperative before being detained, the report said, and he did not speak to officers.

She was transported to Valley Medical Center in Kent because of arm pain, the report said.

Wheeler is 6 feet 7 and 310 pounds, and the victim is 5-9 and 145 pounds, the report said.

According to the report, Wheeler had been on medication for bi-polar disorder but had not taken it of late.

The report said the incident began when Wheeler asked the victim to bow to him, and when she did not he grabbed her and threw her on a bed.

The report said Wheeler then strangled the victim before she lost consciousness. The report also said when she regained consciousness, Wheeler was standing near the bed and said, “Wow you’re alive?”

The victim then ran into the bathroom where she called 911 and family, according to the report. Wheeler picked the lock on the door and entered before officers arrived.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/sea ... -violence/

Smellyman

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":e7554cfc said:
:34853_doh:

A Kent Police Department report said police responded to a call of a woman who was locked in a bathroom following a “physical fight” with her boyfriend.

The victim had called 911 to state that she was being “killed.” Police were advised that she had suffered a dislocated arm and was bleeding.

According to the report, when officers arrived they could hear screaming from inside the apartment, and after forcing their way in they heard more screaming from a bathroom. They forced their way in to the bathroom and found the victim and Wheeler. He was standing beside her, the report said.

Wheeler initially was uncooperative before being detained, the report said, and he did not speak to officers.

She was transported to Valley Medical Center in Kent because of arm pain, the report said.

Wheeler is 6 feet 7 and 310 pounds, and the victim is 5-9 and 145 pounds, the report said.

According to the report, Wheeler had been on medication for bi-polar disorder but had not taken it of late.

The report said the incident began when Wheeler asked the victim to bow to him, and when she did not he grabbed her and threw her on a bed.

The report said Wheeler then strangled the victim before she lost consciousness. The report also said when she regained consciousness, Wheeler was standing near the bed and said, “Wow you’re alive?”

The victim then ran into the bathroom where she called 911 and family, according to the report. Wheeler picked the lock on the door and entered before officers arrived.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/sea ... -violence/

Woah

sutz

Reaction score
I hate to comment on these things this early in the process, but it don't sound good TBS. Sounds like the young man needs help. Unless and until he can get his shit together, it seems doubtful the team will let him play. This may turn out differently than it sounds, and many times it does, but yeah...not good.

TreeRon

Reaction score
I have known several people with bi-polar and when they don't take their meds (which is too often) they are completely different and usually ugly people.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Sorry, but patience for a man of his size bullying a woman even if close to as alleged is very short. One of the first things taught in kndergarten is boys do not hit girls. All of what he is alleged to have done is aggravated stuff and he needs to see the inside of a cell for a while in my mind. Even if he is bi-polar his conduct is inexcusable in any reasonable society.

The team needs to say thanks, but no thanks. We don't appreciate women beaters here, you are released.

The league will suspend him for at least 6 games as well. He's history here.

rjdriver

Reaction score
If I were JS, I would say if you want your job back, you'll need to bow to me. Then I'd can him.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Unreal. He should hang out with Tyreek Hill. They could talk about how tough they are.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Bi-polar?That's ugly when meds wear off or not taken.
I don't know if you should be playing football with that.
I do know he won't be with Seattle.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
What a moron. I’m ashamed he wore a Seahawk uniform.
This is the type of thing that the NFL should be doling out indefinite suspensions for. This guy was trying to kill someone else. That is unacceptable. Watch him get only a 2 game suspension while Josh G is only hurting himself not anyone else is suspended indefinitely.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Glad to see the Seahawks addressed the issue and waived him. He was scheduled to be a free agent. Wheeler made a statement, opening up with, "Events happened over the weekend that transpired from a manic episode."

Though there are different classifications and severity of bipolar disorder, that is certainly no excuse. I have struggled with bipolar all my life, 40+ years and never beat a women. Nor a man, for that matter. A few doors and walls as a teen.

https://www.nfl.com/news/seahawks-ot-ch ... ence-assau