What's up with Josh Gordon?

ZLDRider

Reaction score
Was he re-instated?

Is he still with the team?

Do we have him for next season?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
So much potential, so little information.

Player is likely out of chances, because he just can’t stay clean.

It’s a sad story where redemption seems unlikely.

hoxrox

Reaction score
He's using the 100K he got paid by the Seahawks this season to find his next fix...

Seriously though, the guy squandered way too many chances. The organization needs to move on.

James in PA

Reaction score
My guess is he won’t play another down in the NFL. And if he does, I highly doubt it will be with the Hawks. That ship has sailed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zchurch74

Reaction score
Can we add something that automatically deletes any posts that have Josh Gordon in them. Crack head, let’s
Move on. I don’t care about his demons, grow the heck up.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
zchurch74":2jguamb3 said:
Can we add something that automatically deletes any posts that have Josh Gordon in them. Crack head, let’s

Chill. The lack of solid communication from the NFL makes these questions totally valid to ask. If there was concrete information regarding the details of his suspension, like there has been for every other suspension, it'd be different.

JPatera76

Reaction score
zchurch74":r7rul53x said:

I like that idea to auto delete posts... but more or less ones like these that insult a dude who is struggling to keep it together and clean. its pretty ass nine to kick someone when they're already down, etc etc etc. Not even going to keep going because its off topic at this point and irrevelant.

As for Gordon, wasted potential and talent who struggling with sobriety. Hope he eventually gets it in check for himself and family and doesn't end up in a ditch dead. Good luck to him.

Reaction score
Ahhh, the good ole NFL - beat the shit outta your baby momma and threaten her life (Tyreek Hill) - slap on the wrist, you can play! Smoke a little too much weed - gah! SUSPENDED!

Jville

Reaction score
Josh Gordon has acknowledged his substance abuse problem dating back to the seventh grade. Sadly, Gordon is but one of a growing population of substance abusers. COVID-19 has further burdened communities by diverting and degrading limited resources away from managing both substance abuse and mental illness along with their causes. Regrettably, substance abuse is a growth industry with little sign of self correcting anytime soon.

Mental health disorders account for several of the top causes of disability in established market economies, such as the U.S., worldwide, and include: major depression (also called clinical depression), manic depression (also called bipolar disorder), schizophrenia, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.

An estimated 26% of Americans ages 18 and older -- about 1 in 4 adults -- suffers from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year.

Many people suffer from more than one mental disorder at a given time. In particular, depressive illnesses tend to co-occur with substance abuse and anxiety disorders.

Approximately 9.5% of American adults ages 18 and over, will suffer from a depressive illness (major depression, bipolar disorder, or dysthymia) each year.

Women are nearly twice as likely to suffer from major depression than men. However, men and women are equally likely to develop bipolar disorder.
While major depression can develop at any age, the average age at onset is the mid-20s.
With bipolar disorder, which affects approximately 2.6% of Americans age 18 and older in a given year -- the average age at onset for a first manic episode is during the early 20s.

Source >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/mental-health-disorder-statistics[/urltargetblank]