Seahawks Offseason Trade Wishlist

Rule

Reaction score
have some fun with this, what trade(s) do you want to see happen this offseason? try to be realistic lol

Evan Engram for Will Dissly ( + Deejay or Homer if they won’t straight up )

massari

Reaction score
Trade Jamal Adams for a 2021 1st + 2022 2nd

So many good free agent Safeties if they don't like Marquise Blair there.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Trade Bobby Wagner to the Raiders for a 2nd and 3rd round pick

Trade 3rd round pick to the Vikings for Alexander Mattison

Trade Russell Wilson to Eagles for Jalen Hurts and 2nd round pick
(Eagles then trade Wentz to Colts for 1st round pick)

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2c17oxrn said:
Trade Bobby Wagner to the Raiders for a 2nd and 3rd round pick

Trade 3rd round pick to the Vikings for Alexander Mattison

Trade Russell Wilson to Eagles for Jalen Hurts and 2nd round pick
(Eagles then trade Wentz to Colts for 1st round pick)

LOVE IT!

Hate it. Mattison is just as injury prone as Carson, and yes, I do know he had an appendectomy this year.

Love/hate.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Is Trade BWags for a 2nd and 3rd. I think he is on the decline and his cap is going up. Not sure about the dead money hit if this is even possible.

I am not sure we have any other players that have trade value that I am intrested in trading. Maybe Jaren Reed could get us some picks but I think he is still getting better and will be a good value to keep around.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
No way I'd trade Wagner. Especially not for a second or third rounder where I can expect no better than a role player in return. Not even close to worth it for a contending team.

That being said:

- Jarran Reed traded or cut for cap relief. Take any draft capital you can, hopefully a 3rd for a team that overvalues sack numbers. Roll with Poona, Mone, and Lattimore inside + cheap FA additions.

- Let Carson walk if he costs more than 7 million. Sign him for 2 years max with an out after one year. Extend Hyde and sign Mike Davis immediately if able.

- Trade down from the second round if possible, load up on picks, focus heavily on the offensive line and cornerback spot. Quantity over draft position this year is the move with no premium blue-chip-landing draft slots. Prioritize guard and cornerback.

- Try to work out an extension for Quill with a hard cap at 10 million a year. Bring back Dunbar if he comes for 2x minimum salary.

- Keep Dorsett for next year. If he can get healthy, he could be a serious complementary piece in Waldrons offense.

Other than that, go hard on UDFA and low-cost signings for depth, and compete hard in camp.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I don't think people realize how crazy the late draft rounds and UDFAs are going to be this year with such a huge uncertainty in scouting. There will be plenty of guys available late who could have been mid-rounders in a normal draft if they had a chance to play in their junior/senior seasons, workout at the combine, meet with teams in person, get looked at by team doctors, and take team visits.

There's no guarantee that we are going to be able to trade down at a decent value, and this could even be a rare chance to trade up at good value if we really believed in a connection with a college coach about one of their players like Pete did with Oregeron and Lewis last year. LSU does have a dominant run defender who could be a potential dream fit for a two gapping DE role in Pete's defense.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Trade Russ? Oh brother...…...it never ends.
Thx for the reminder of why I have been staying away a lot more :irishdrinkers:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":a0orr6ud said:
Trade Russ? Oh brother...…...it never ends.
Thx for the reminder of why I have been staying away a lot more :irishdrinkers:

I know right? What kind of a fool posts something so insensitive in a "just for fun" thread. Guy must clearly be disrespectful turd of a fan who thinks he's above everyone else. The nerve!

:irishdrinkers:

Own The West

Reaction score
Adams, Blair, Haynes, Irvin (@33?) and Darrell Taylor are the only starters we have banged up this offseason, so we should be in pretty good shape come training camp. We need a LG so we can cut Iupati and let that position develop, and with a new OC coming in it will take a year to find out where we have talent/scheme mismatches.

Assuming we resign Ford and Mayowa; and 3 of Wright, Q.Dunbar, Griffin, and Carson walk; I'd stand pat unless a stud LG is available. Our defense was playing well at the end of the year, and if some big ticket FAs walk this year we'll be in good shape in terms of 2022 draft/comp picks to fill any holes.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3y4uka96 said:
No way I'd trade Wagner. Especially not for a second or third rounder where I can expect no better than a role player in return. Not even close to worth it for a contending team.

$17.1 million reasons why

Id rather keep Bobby than spend $11m on CB Griffen and $6m on Dunbar.

Although i think Bobby is being paid like a rush LB and at this point is overpaid. Feels like 2021 we'll be his last highly effecticve season and 2022 he could fall off. We can hope KJ getting better with age rubs off but it did not look that way.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I don’t know what it would take but bring in JuJu Smith-Schuster to pair with Metcalf and Lockett. And get rid of David Moore.

aawolf

Reaction score
Get a Tight End that can stay healthy and catch. Give up our Tight Ends that can't stay healthy and catch. Thanks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Will Dissly has very good hands, and didn't miss a game the entire year. He dropped ONE pass the entire season. He just happens to be an outstanding blocker, so he is used for that a lot more. Same as at UW.
Hollister also didn't miss a game the entire season, and had TWO drops all season.

Both were healthy and rarely drop passes. So, they had TWO healthy tight ends who rarely drop the ball. Not their fault the offense doesn't come their way more :?

Burnplant

Reaction score
It’s a good thing you people are message board posters rather than GMs. Goodness. Lol

bill99350

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":1g846pnc said:
I don’t know what it would take but bring in JuJu Smith-Schuster to pair with Metcalf and Lockett. And get rid of David Moore.

I agree with this 110%