Thank you 12s, missing a piece video (poll)

What did you think of the video tribute?

• It was great! Is that a tear in my eye?

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • It was OK. Whatever.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Are they really blaming the lack of fans for the team's demise? How about looking in the mirror!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Welp, it's officially the off-season. You're reading too much into this dude

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks posted the following YouTube video, thanking the fans for being there in spirit essentially.

However, there was a bit of the video (narrated by Seahawks legend Cliff Avril) that kind of struck me as odd.

Yes, it's a touching tribute. But are they really blaming the lack of fans as a reason for the team's downfall this season? Or am I just reading too much into it?

They went 7-2 at home this year with no fans. Better than last season with fans.

PSA: This is not intended to become political. For the love of Taima, don't make this political!

[youtube]OTjlN8aaZQk[/youtube]

TraderGary

Reaction score
Probably a little cheesy, but okay. It was nice of the organization to recognize and show appreciation for the 12's in a small way, even though we couldn't be at the games.

It was definitely a different feeling watching the games without fans, and no doubt the players felt that even more, and weren't able to feed off the energy of the 12's.

Let's hope we're able to pack Seahawks Stadium..... er Quest Field..... er CenturyLink Field..... er Lumen Field next season. ;)

chris98251

Reaction score
TraderGary":ojkdi2fr said:
Probably a little cheesy, but okay. It was nice of the organization to recognize and show appreciation for the 12's in a small way, even though we couldn't be at the games.

It was definitely a different feeling watching the games without fans, and no doubt the players felt that even more, and weren't able to feed off the energy of the 12's.

Let's hope we're able to pack Seahawks Stadium..... er Quest Field..... er CenturyLink Field..... er Lumen Field next season. ;)

Well we have to hope the Johnson and Johnson vaccine is rolled out and they have been making it like crazy, one shot and done will vaccinate twice as fast as the two shot method. They are already predicting at this rate we will now be into next Winter again with fighting Covid if we don't ramp things up. That would mean no mass gatherings still.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't see anything there other than a video to thank the fans for their support through a difficult year/season and that we were missed.

TraderGary

Reaction score
Aros":28h4ri54 said:
I don't see anything there other than a video to thank the fans for their support through a difficult year/season and that we were missed.
I'd say that sums it up nicely.