NFL Man of the Year!!

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
What a crock.

He should spend more time studying film to make my football watching experience better than wasting time doing good things in the community.

He's got his priorities all screwed up. amirite.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Excellent. This is an award I wish could be shared with 31 other finalists but it's well deserved.

MrThortan

Reaction score
That's wonderful. Wilson is the second Seahawk to win the award behind Steve Largent in 1988. He may not be the MVP, but Man of the Year is an honorable recognition. Maybe next year.... maybe.

Somos doces

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":22wh2fg1 said:
What a crock.

He should spend more time studying film to make my football watching experience better than wasting time doing good things in the community.

He's got his priorities all screwed up. amirite.
:sarcasm_off: :ditto:

W

Welshers

To think that a lot of people on here were criticizing his extra curricular activities...

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This is a well deserved honour for community service above and beyond the call.

Congrats RW!!!

:2thumbs:

rjdriver

Reaction score
Welshers":3juq8abq said:
To think that a lot of people on here were criticizing his extra curricular activities...

I don't really recall anybody criticizing his charitable endeavors though. Most, if not all, the criticism revolved around his for profit endeavors.

He's very deserving of this award, he's been worthy of it for many years now. It takes a special person to routinely visit children who are terminally ill every week (amongst other things). I'm not sure I would have the emotional stability to do it.

chris98251

Reaction score
How many Man of the Year awards has Rodgers received?

Rodgers may have had the MVP, but your reward is well deserved and not a popularity contest.

Well earned and appreciated by all those lives you make a little better and brighter.

Congratulations !!!

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Very happy to see Russ get the recognition that he's earned over so many years. Football aside, every one here knows what he's meant to the seriously ill children of Seattle. I have no way of knowing this, but I don't believe he's missed a week seeing those kids. Congrats!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
rjdriver":2qd6ym43 said:
Welshers":2qd6ym43 said:

I don't really recall anybody criticizing his charitable endeavors though. Most, if not all, the criticism revolved around his for profit endeavors.

He's very deserving of this award, he's been worthy of it for many years now. It takes a special person to routinely visit children who are terminally ill every week (amongst other things). I'm not sure I would have the emotional stability to do it.

Oh, I recall a list complaining about all his extracurricular activities that included his weekly visits to the children's hospital and having a wife and kids.

https://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=172099

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
This more than makes up for on the field success.

Should they rename it to Mr. Congeniality?

dbmack

Reaction score
HawkinNY":1nx311it said:
JayhawkMike":1nx311it said:
This more than makes up for on the field success.

Should they rename it to Mr. Congeniality?
Haha. Yup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When the nominees this year included Myles Garrett I would hardly consider it a Mr Congeniality award

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Congratulations to Russ. It reflects well on the Seahawks team and franchise.