Russ proved us all wrong

John63

Reaction score
Rat":rf18ik6k said:
But yet again, he watches Tom Brady leave with the trophy.

And so did the supposedly great Mahomes and 4 others.

Rat

Reaction score
John63":2f8bx2bs said:
Rat":2f8bx2bs said:

Who else was there? I don't recall seeing McNabb, Warner, Delhomme, Ryan, or Goff.

John63

Reaction score
Rat":vt3kx4xd said:
John63":vt3kx4xd said:
Rat":vt3kx4xd said:

Who else was there? I don't recall seeing McNabb, Warner, Delhomme, Ryan, or Goff.

Ahh Brady had won 6 SB that mean there are 4 other qbs that have had to watch Brady win an SB. Guess what that also mwans there are 10+ times Brady has had to watch other qbs win SB to include watching Wilson win 1.

Rat

Reaction score
John63":37hknctl said:
Rat":37hknctl said:
John63":37hknctl said:
Rat":37hknctl said:

Ahh Brady had won 6 SB that mean there are 4 other qbs that have had to watch Brady win an SB. Guess what that also mwans there are 10+ times Brady has had to watch other qbs win SB to include watching Wilson win 1.
OK, but Wilson was physically there. That was the whole point of the original post.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Rat":kimo28lq said:
John63":kimo28lq said:
Rat":kimo28lq said:

You also didn't see Russ lose by TWENTY TWO points like Mahomes did tonight either.
Wilson & the Seahawks were ONE play away from winning that game, and very likely would have if not for the let down by our kick-ass Defense in SB 49.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Not entirely fair given that worldly defense lost 2 players during the game.

Jeremy Lane, top nickle cornerback, and Cliff Avrill, stud pass rusher. I still believe if Cliff didn't go out the Hawks would have kept the lead and taken home the championship.

John63

Reaction score
nwHawk":3l4qu0k3 said:
Not entirely fair given that worldly defense lost 2 players during the game.

Jeremy Lane, top nickle cornerback, and Cliff Avrill, stud pass rusher. I still believe if Cliff didn't go out the Hawks would have kept the lead and taken home the championship.

All true but then that is on coaching for not adjusting. All the money was on the defensive side. Add to that the coaches going conservative on offense till they had no choice. To mw.thatnloss was mainly on coaching. But you can't just blame the offense when your defense gives up a 10 point leaf with 9 minutes to go injuries or not.

Threedee

Reaction score
Funny how Eli Manning and Nick Foles are the two guys who can relax on the couch with Brady playing in thd SB, and get some affection from their spouses while not feeling any regrets about having faced Tom.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Rat":j3snxvgn said:
John63":j3snxvgn said:
Rat":j3snxvgn said:
John63":j3snxvgn said:

OK, but Wilson was physically there. That was the whole point of the original post.

I thought the point of the original post was to take a shot at Russ by implying he needs to win an award to get to the Super Bowl?

OP
OP
O

onepicknick1

Reaction score
Seanhawk":a2ob7pdx said:
Rat":a2ob7pdx said:
John63":a2ob7pdx said:
Rat":a2ob7pdx said:

I thought the point of the original post was to take a shot at Russ by implying he needs to win an award to get to the Super Bowl?

It wasn't a shot but a joke.