Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5 Seahawks in the PFF top 101

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
5 Seahawks in the PFF top 101
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:08 am

Re: 5 Seahawks in the PFF top 101
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:17 am
  • They have Alvin Kamara ranked at #74. No way he's that far down. He's top 20 at worst. The Saints would be nothing without Kamara. He's proved to be more valuable than Mike Thomas (arguably the best WR in NFL).
    hawkfan68
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter
     
    Posts: 7960
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:10 pm
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: 5 Seahawks in the PFF top 101
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:41 am
  • KinesProf wrote:https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-best-101-players-from-the-2020-nfl-season

    #101 certainly brought a smile to my face


    He's a must-retain. Most important interior lineman on the team.
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4460
    Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:38 pm
    Location: Delaware


Re: 5 Seahawks in the PFF top 101
Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:27 pm
  • hawkfan68 wrote:Mike Thomas (arguably the best WR in NFL).


    No snark at all, but I am interested in hearing your argument for Michael Thomas being the best WR in the NFL.
    KinesProf
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 276
    Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:05 am


Re: 5 Seahawks in the PFF top 101
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:09 pm
  • KinesProf wrote:
    hawkfan68 wrote:Mike Thomas (arguably the best WR in NFL).


    No snark at all, but I am interested in hearing your argument for Michael Thomas being the best WR in the NFL.


    He led the NFL in receptions in 2018 (125 receptions) and 2019 (149 receptions - which he holds the NFL record for most receptions in a season). For his career, he is averaging 102 receptions per year. His catch pct is 77.6% (career) which is higher than Julio Jones (64.2%) and DeAndre Hopkins (61.9%).
    https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/ThomMi05.htm
    hawkfan68
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter
     
    Posts: 7960
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:10 pm
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: 5 Seahawks in the PFF top 101
Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:36 pm
  • hawkfan68 wrote:
    KinesProf wrote:
    hawkfan68 wrote:Mike Thomas (arguably the best WR in NFL).


    No snark at all, but I am interested in hearing your argument for Michael Thomas being the best WR in the NFL.


    He led the NFL in receptions in 2018 (125 receptions) and 2019 (149 receptions - which he holds the NFL record for most receptions in a season). For his career, he is averaging 102 receptions per year. His catch pct is 77.6% (career) which is higher than Julio Jones (64.2%) and DeAndre Hopkins (61.9%).
    https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/ThomMi05.htm


    Interesting, thank you.

    I don't really think of him in the same class as Adams, Hopkins and Hill; but you make a compelling argument.
    KinesProf
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 276
    Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:05 am




It is currently Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:53 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online