Would you take Richard Sherman back?

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
For a good team friendly deal, in a heartbeat. I don't think he did or said anything that was out of line on the way out. Team didn't want to pay what they owed him on his contract, he didn't want to renegotiate. I still think there should be a statue of The Tip in front of the stadium, and I'd stand by that even if he Earled his way out.

massari

Reaction score
Sign whoever is cheaper between Griffin and Sherman.

Then sign Kevin King for close to the vet minimum to compete with Flowers and DJ Reed for a starting spot.

getnasty

Reaction score
No way! First he's washed as washed can be and second he was probably the biggest cancer of that group in my opinion.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
If Stanley or Stephens aren’t ready to start we should go after Sherman or trade for Gilmore. Dunbar is a must resign on a cheap 1 year deal. D.J. Reed is a great player but I don’t think he’ll hold up all season playing CB we should trade him. Blair is who we want at slot pouncing anyone with the ball. FS Amadi, SS Adams, Slot Blair, CB 1 ? & CB 2 ?/Dunbar Back up FS Randall, back up CB’s Flowers & Neal, back up SS Neal, back up slot Stephens. Trade Diggs & Reed. Practice squad Delano Hill & Heslop. Draft a CB for sure.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
getnasty":1rkig3y6 said:
No way! First he's washed as washed can be and second he was probably the biggest cancer of that group in my opinion.

100% he was a huge cancer but RW proved he was wrong about RW. Sherman would be wise to grow up & come home to finish his playing career then become a coach under Carroll.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
Maulbert":bue7ss3n said:
Yeah. I never disliked Sherm. I didn't root for him in SF, but I never held it against him.

I definitely hold it against him those idiots couldn’t get over the Super Bowl & screwed up the dynasty. I won’t forgive him unless he comes home!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Nope. He'd be a great stopgap at CB and can still play at a very high level, but those bridges have been burned. Too many wounds there that'd just be reopened.

It's not a match. Reestablishing threads connecting to the Super Bowl loss is not a good idea.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If it's fiscally friendly? By all means. He may have said some things on the way out, even talked about Russ et al, but he didn't self destruct like Earl did.

2021 Sherman is still better than a lot of CB's in the league. At this stage, you're not bringing him back just for OTFP (On The Field Performance) but for the leadership and coaching element he brings to the youngin's.

Let's do it!

PS, he still lives here and gives to charities in the area which makes me even more enamored with the idea.

DHawk

Reaction score
I'd love to see him coaching up our secondary while on the field in a Hawks uniform again. But like everyone else says, its gotta be a friendly deal. Which I wouldn't blame him if he didn't want to do that.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Id be down with a reunion. I believe it would be a different sherman.

gobosgumbo518

Reaction score
He can still play at a high level and he brings a ton of energy to the defense... I would love to see him out there with Adams.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Yes if he is healthy. But the Raiders may have tampered.

NJlargent

Reaction score
He also indicated he wanted to play for a potential winner. In his mind PC is rah rah and he's right. I would take him back in a heartbeat but he is not coming here.

Latest posts