Seattle offensive line

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I wonder how they feel about Wilson throwing them under the bus.

I do feel at times (a lot of times, actually) Wilson holds onto the ball longer than he should.

Maybe cause the receivers aren’t where he wants them to be but the offensive line has got to feel some type of way with Wilson leaving tire tracks on them.

They probably feel he needs to get rid of the ball quicker as well.

I love this Wilson camp vs Seattle Front Office right now!

At least it gives us something to talk about!

TreeRon

Reaction score
If anything Wilson should throw a few more people under the bus when they don't do their jobs. Neither Brady nor Rogers ever have a problem calling players out, sometimes during a game.

DJrmb

Reaction score
I think RW was talking more about scheme than his teammates on the offensive line. That's why he included himself in "needing to get better". He wants to run an offense like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady have which has proven to be successful and career lengthening. Getting the ball out of his hands quickly, avoiding hits and pressure. If he could be in that style of offense and supplement his playmaker ability every once in a while, rather than rely on him extending every play as basically the whole offense it would lengthen his career and give his body a break.

Latest posts