I have a question about LEGACY

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
This is a legitimate question. Have any of the recently great QBs openly talked about and harped on how concerned they are about their legacy without it being a response to a direct question about it at this point in their careers?
It's one thing that has stuck out to me about Russell in the last 12-18 months. I can't recall any of them bringing that up in an unsolicited manner at all. Let alone as often as Russell has been recently. Maybe they have and I haven't noticed. I don't necessarily listen to a bunch of interviews of other team's players.

John63

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":3brh7pzn said:
This is a legitimate question. Have any of the recently great QBs openly talked about and harped on how concerned they are about their legacy without it being a response to a direct question about it at this point in their careers?
It's one thing that has stuck out to me about Russell in the last 12-18 months. I can't recall any of them bringing that up in an unsolicited manner at all. Let alone as often as Russell has been recently. Maybe they have and I haven't noticed. I don't necessarily listen to a bunch of interviews of other team's players.

Yess they have to name a few , Rodgers, Manning (Both), Brees to name a few. If you go back they all made comments related to that.