Possible trade: Zach Ertz to Seattle?

nwHawk

Reaction score
I really hope they never over pay for another high priced TE. Jimmy Graham = waste, and so was Greg Olsen. Hard pass.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Cyrus12":39yl7lni said:
https://www.nbcsports.com/edge/football/nfl/player-news/headlines/9962011

Would this make our gq qb happy again? Seattle may have zero picks left by draft day.

Why would getting Ertz make HIM happy?

You already ruined Graham. Wasn’t HE here for that?

Forthewin

Reaction score
Its only crazy until its true! Philly wants to package up Wentz and Ertz. If it all goes down Wilson will pull in 4 firsts and some lower picks. The Eagles were offered (2) 2nd rounders for Wentz. Wentz had potential and has shown it...just not last year.

End result...Hawks trade 2 firsts and lower round draft picks for the package and have 2 firsts left over.

rcaido

Reaction score
Unless its Kittles or Kelce we dont need to pay a high end TE. We need to focus on a healthy LG & legit Center.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Pete Carroll's master plan is to use Ertz as our LG. Think about it, he's got the ultimate versatility, he can catch the ball and block. If he puts on 50 more pounds he'll be perfect AND he can go out and receive!!!!!!! Why not try him at center too? It's the ultimate in versatility.

getnasty

Reaction score
There number 3 option needs to be better then David Moore but i'm not buying this move. Move on with Dissely, Parkinson and Hollister and feel other needs. Ertz seems washed to me but then Olsen was too.

sutz

Reaction score
nwHawk":3oi43zlv said:
I really hope they never over pay for another high priced TE. Jimmy Graham = waste, and so was Greg Olsen. Hard pass.
:ditto: So much this. I don't agree that Graham was a total waste, maybe, but it was money that might have been better sense elsewhere. Olsen was at least a bit cheaper than Graham, but the ROI was pretty low, too.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Travis Kielce would fail in last years offense the way they were using TEs. Why waste the money?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Interesting... I love it, actually. If Wilson wants Ertz, go get him.

Waldron and Dickerson coming over points to increased tight end usage. 2 good tight ends are gonna be big for the offense to have. Ertz needs to come cheap, though.

Ertz would help with third downs, redzone conversion, and bolster the 2 TE personnel groups. I'd be happy to add him.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
RedAlice":gx67xtpf said:
Cyrus12":gx67xtpf said:
https://www.nbcsports.com/edge/football/nfl/player-news/headlines/9962011

Would this make our gq qb happy again? Seattle may have zero picks left by draft day.

Why would getting Ertz make HIM happy?

You already ruined Graham. Wasn’t HE here for that?

>Ruined Graham

People still believe this load of crap?

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Not a fan if this has any weight. I'd rather the team try to see what they have in Parkinson. Ertz seems to be a shell at this point, but maybe that was just due to the Philadelphia melt down the last few years. But he's coming off injuries and is expensive. Hard pass.

irfuben32

Reaction score
Ertz is injured way too often

Draft somebody and see what a healthier Dissly and a second year Parkinson can do

Would much rather have Gerald Everett than Ertz

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
If they’re looking at Ertz it means they’re not going to spend big at TE & need a Veteran in the TE group! Everett is too expensive. The ? is Ertz worth 5 million.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
So the team has a gazillion TE's and they want to go out and waste money or picks on another one? Will this FO never learn?