Imagine busting both your shoulders in 1 season? Jamal Adams

Tokadub

Reaction score
Busting a single shoulder in a sport like football proves your body is breaking down... unless it's a freak accident...

Jamal Adams busted BOTH his shoulders in 1 season... he was a liability on the field can't even move his arms for easy interceptions... doesn't even ATTEMPT to make tackles...

That's all facts... watch the FILM... everything I just said is ON FILM...

If we cut Jamal Adams we free up about 15 million? This a no brainer... I PROMISE YOU... if we keep Jamal Adams he WILL get severely injured... I PROMISE YOU HE IS THE WORST MISTAKE SINCE PERCY HARVIN!

DUDE I HAVE PRETTY GOOD PSYCHIC ABILITIES... I 100% PROMISE YOU IF WE KEEP JAMAL ADAMS HE WILL GET HURT NEXT SEASON... AND THE SEASON AFTER THAT...

His damn shoulder breaking where you look at the film he didn't even take HITS???

His knees are next to go... if your shoulders are breaking without any physical contact... he's a freak anomaly... he is breaking down real quick.... he has very trash tendons and ligaments genetically... shoulders first to go inexplicably... but his whole body is about to break down... something IS WRONG WITH HIM GENETICALLY IF HIS SHOULDERS BREAKING... HIS BODY ABOUT TO BREAK CUT HIM NOW I'M 100% SURE.

Compared to Marshawn Lynch... took a beating for seasons on end never missed a game...

Cut Jamal ADAMS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm serious this post will age like fine wine... I'm 100% correct.

Bobby Wagner needs to get a pay cut... or be cut... I'd rather put 18 million dollars into the offensive line than pay a slow dude 18 million a year when he's average.

Also cut Shaquill Griffen... He's mediocre... he's a failed project... why do prop him up like he's the next Richard Sherman.... He's not even CLOSE TO BRANDON BROWNER???

Make these moves, invest more in offensive line and Russell Wilson will stop being a bitch :)

xray

Reaction score
The problem is that the Hawks took such a beating on his trade that they almost have to extend him . IMO

ducks41468

Reaction score
xray":9ws3k8mr said:
The problem is that the Hawks took such a beating on his trade that they almost have to extend him . IMO

Sunk cost fallacy. Though given the direction the team seems to be heading they pretty much have to sign him.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
It’s not as bad as your making it! First of all his trade value is down because it’s March, August & September your trading the following years draft picks.
2nd he’s played 1 year and salvaged that season. Everybody ignores the new rules which severely harm players who refuse to show up for camp and everybody ignores the fact Seattle is deep at Safety. Seattle doesn’t have to extend Adam’s in 2021.

3rd. If it was a bad trade Seattle could trade Adams late summer or play him in 2021, tag him in 2022 & trade him.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
xray":y4s0iz91 said:

They did but this draft is sketchy and they can always trade BW, Diggs, Reed etc...