[RUMORS]Schefter says Wilson is open to going to Chicago

getnasty

Reaction score
The Bears literally have nothing to offer. That deal will never happen.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
If this is truly one of the places Russ would accept a trade to I would have to question his sanity. They are one place that has a worse offensive line (and weapon) situation than Seattle.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Maybe he just misses Ifedi giving him a hand up after taking a sack?

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
Unbelievable! They’re agitating Seattle! But then again it sure wouldn’t hurt if Chicago offered 3 round 1’s and 3 round 2’s, they definitely have the balls to do it and it would up the price while making it Impossible for Watson to get traded.

John63

Reaction score
Okay first why not read the while article. Wilson's agent said he was not asking to be traded. However if the Hawks did not want him anymore these are the teams he is willing to go to. Given he has a no trade clause and given we know the Hawks have looked at other QBs.

So not what some here want to think it is.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well the fact most these places don't have the draft capital is maybe a chess piece move on Wilsons side, I will go here, not my problem they don't have the draft picks to adequately trade for me.

vonstout

Reaction score
I live near Chicago and listened to sports talk tonight and they are so excited. They think they can get Russ for cheap since he’s 32. The host of the show said they’d probably have to give up young talent like LB R.Smith. The fans think they can get him for 2 firsts and Foles. It’s comical. I honestly wouldn’t trade him for 5 first rounders from Chicago. They won’t get any top 20 picks or a viable QB without a lot of luck.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
mrblitz":1w27lzno said:
can we get foles in the deal?

I hope so! Everything starts with 3 first round picks, I hope Seattle isn’t listening to anything that doesn’t have at least 3 round 1 picks in it. Bears should start with 3 round 1’s and 2 2nd’s plus Foles otherwise they won’t be competitive.