Who is your favorite current Hawk and why?

seabowl

Reaction score
Thought this would be a fun thread and for me I'm removing Russ from the equation just to get away from the ridiculousness that's going on now.

For me its...

Tyler Lockett

Dude just goes out there, does his job, stays humble, and is a true professional all around. Also he's makes some incredible catches as well. Very dependable.

Forthewin

Reaction score
Adams edges out Wilson. Wilson is just amazing, We have never had a QB where the pocket collapses and there is kind of a built in 2nd chance...plus some freakish accuracy.

However Wilson has lost 1 step and Adams has not. Adams is the fastest defensive player I have seen since Deon Sanders...but he uses that speed to go after the quarterback.

No one thought the franchise leader in sacks would be a safety, when the ball snaps my eyes are on him. He is easily the most exciting player on the team for me.

beaumaris

Reaction score
Hawks2022":1pbti2q7 said:
Adams edges out Wilson. Wilson is just amazing, We have never had a QB where the pocket collapses and there is kind of a built in 2nd chance...plus some freakish accuracy.

However Wilson has lost 1 step and Adams has not. Adams is the fastest defensive player I have seen since Deon Sanders...but he uses that speed to go after the quarterback.

No one thought the franchise leader in sacks would be a safety, when the ball snaps my eyes are on him. He is easily the most exciting player on the team for me.
Lol! No one edges out Wilson,try again.
Tyler Lockett the only one that comes close for me.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I don't want to get labeled as an Anti Russ-ite, but I'd go with Bobby. They're pretty much tied to me and I always give the edge to the D. They're both headed for Canton (Bobby for sure, Russ as long as he doesn't collapse will be) and I think Russ more often impacts a win more than Bobby does. So I am not saying Bobby is better than Russ, but he's my current favorite.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
DK

Kid's a beast. Amazing combination of speed and strength. He's a physical specimen.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Poona! I like the undrafted underdogs that become contributing starters. Plus, I love being able to yell "Poona"!

James in PA

Reaction score
Other than Russ, DK. He’s so young and is already a star. He’s the type of WR that I always wanted us to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
It’s gotta be DK.

Unfortunately, whatever happens to Russ will ultimately affect how long Metcalf will stay with Seattle.

Might be short lived.

nwHawk

Reaction score
DM or Adams without hesitation.

Teams need chippy stars that push the their teammates. No team can survive with just role players. Adams raised the bar when he arrived. He pushes because he expects to dominate and win. Same with DK.

Marshaun Lynch, Sherman, Baldwin, Earl, Bennett and Bam Bam and others pushed the expectations of the team. Pushed an "edge". That edge, that spark, is what this team missed for a few seasons.

DK and Adams are still getting better and have room to improve, and that's exciting.

TraderGary

Reaction score
seabowl":1ruk7x96 said:
Thought this would be a fun thread and for me I'm removing Russ from the equation just to get away from the ridiculousness that's going on now.

For me its...

Tyler Lockett

Dude just goes out there, does his job, stays humble, and is a true professional all around. Also he's makes some incredible catches as well. Very dependable.
This was my choice as well, for the exact same reasons you mentioned. Big time clutch player. When we really need a big play, it seems like he's always the one that comes up big. One of the most underrated WR's in the league, and exudes class.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ydcfsppirlejjsqsvxck

Only one that stays here and doesn't end up cut, traded or bitching about something.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Russ

He's finally putting some heat on the organization to do something about Carroll

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Russ.

I love how he is shoving it in Carroll's face after years of just having to be quiet about everything.

He finally bit back, which was the reason I always was so frustrated with him.

Now he is finally taking the authority he has earned.

rjdriver

Reaction score
BWags....

USU alumnus like myself...

One of the last remnants of the one of the best defenses ever that brought us our first world championship.

Fade

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2ht46ipv said:
Russ.

I love how he is shoving it in Carroll's face after years of just having to be quiet about everything.

He finally bit back, which was the reason I always was so frustrated with him.

Now he is finally taking the authority he has earned.

Somewhat similar, I always wondered why Russ was so accepting of getting killed every Sunday and not say anything about it. Turns out he has been behind the scenes for years, it's just been falling on def ears. So he finally took it public.

2nd Fav current Hawk would be Will Dissly. Disappointed that maybe the explosion is gone after the achilles tear. Cool dude that has a good heart and a dry sense of humor.