Seahawks to wear throwback uniforms?

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1365391948777857024[/tweet]

According to the Seattle Times’ Bob Condotta, the NFL intends to address this policy and if the rule is tweaked to allow multiple helmets in a season, then we’re in business for a throwback uniform.

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2021/2/27/22 ... k-uniforms

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Get rid of the white away uniforms , make our greys our away uniforms, and make the throwbacks our alternate.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
They have been talking about this for a few years now. I hope this stupid rule is finally abolished for good. What a treat it would be to see our current Hawks rocking the retros a couple times a year that many of us older 12's grew up watching.

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
The whites are mandatory. The green (color rush) is optional. The greys are our alternates. So the greys will have to go. :cry:

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Retro Uni, modern Logo! Make it happen!

Fade

Reaction score
Sprfunk":327jv6aa said:
Retro Uni, modern Logo! Make it happen!

Generic Corporate Bastardized Logo, versus Native American Cultural History Logo. That's a "no" from me.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
All or nothing. Retros need to be the retros, not hybrids of modern versus retro.

Ddda

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":olrztmve said:
All or nothing. Retros need to be the retros, not hybrids of modern versus retro.

Ddda
Prefer the modern logo that looks like he wants to eat your face off vs the original “stoner hawk”.
JMHO. 8)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I love the new logo too but from a pure nostalgia standpoint, the retros gotta go with the original logo, just like other teams do when they rock their retros.

Maulbert

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":gm8yfk4u said:
The whites are mandatory. The green (color rush) is optional. The greys are our alternates. So the greys will have to go. :cry:

If the whites are mandatory, then the Rams are in violation of league rule. They have their 'bone' uniforms, but no whites.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I sure hope not the old uni's were junk as was the team. The new ones are amazing as are the wolf grey ones.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
jlwaters1":3vnzh13e said:
I sure hope not the old uni's were junk as was the team. The new ones are amazing as are the wolf grey ones.

You know what they say about opinions and buttholes... :p

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Aros":1d8ki8o0 said:
jlwaters1":1d8ki8o0 said:

You know what they say about opinions and buttholes... :p

That you can see every single drop of sweat from them, and every other orifice, in the gray unis?

They're terrible. Tiers away from how terrible the Kermits are but still in the bottom 5%. They look okay when mixed with the regs. But not if both top and bottom are grey.