Chicago attempting to land Wilson

pinksheets

Reaction score
Besides win now mode, they're also in GM/coach going to likely get fired next year so they'll be willing to give up their entire future mode.

If any team is going to make some wild offer Pete and John can't refuse, I think it's the Bears.

toffee

Reaction score
Four first round picks and we talk, our Russ is hof QB at his prime, come to think of it, four first round picks us too cheap.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

ivotuk

Reaction score
That teams sucks every year! And their offensive line blows! Jay Cutler got beat up, Mitch Trubisky got beat up. And who's he going to throw to? They're letting their best WR walk. Da Bears are a perennial joke! :34853_doh:

toffee

Reaction score
ivotuk":3v2b7mnn said:
That teams sucks every year! And their offensive line blows! Jay Cutler got beat up, Mitch Trubisky got beat up. And who's he going to throw to? They're letting their best WR walk. Da Bears are a perennial joke! :34853_doh:
You know more about OL than Russ? As for WR, Metcalf will demand a trade, just so he could reunited with Russ.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Throwdown

Reaction score
Basis for anything needs 2 firsts and Khalil Mack, we gonna need sweeteners also

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
They are only allowed to trade draft assets for 3 years out, including the upcoming draft - meaning they can only trade 3 first rounders. They hold pick 20 in the upcoming draft.

This isn't going to happen. The dead cap hit makes acquiring established players untenable, and their draft capital is non-premium. No way it gets done.

massari

Reaction score
Khalil Mack + Roquan Smith + Jaylon Johnson + three 1sts

or

Khalil Mack + three 1sts + two 2nds

Or they can just give Wilson what he has asked for and deserves.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
ivotuk":1dwziilb said:

And yet they went as far as Seattle did last season.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
pittpnthrs":38tfjrgj said:
ivotuk":38tfjrgj said:

And yet they went as far as Seattle did last season.

Not quite. They didn't win a division title in the toughest division in the league.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
That defense alone can get to a sb with just an avg qb. Russ looks at it and says hey another defense that can win me a super bowl which of course the qb always gets credit for. Bears have a good rb room, good upcoming tight ends as well as a decent wr roster if they franchise Robinson. Not sure why Mack is mentioned in return as thats an awful contract. 4 first rounders would be conceivable. Bears could get to a sb next year if they make this happen. Just not sure how Wilson would play in those nfc north cold weather games.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If I were JS and dealing with Bears, I would require a trade package of no less than Kalil Mack, Eddie Jackson, 2021 1st rd, and 2021 3rd rd pick to even consider trading Wilson to them.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3evf95gy said:
If I were JS and dealing with Bears, I would require a trade package of no less than Kalil Mack, Eddie Jackson, 2021 1st rd, and 2021 3rd rd pick to even consider trading Wilson to them.
Not enough, unless you have a trade for Watson lined up.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":38vvjuad said:
hawkfan68":38vvjuad said:
If I were JS and dealing with Bears, I would require a trade package of no less than Kalil Mack, Eddie Jackson, 2021 1st rd, and 2021 3rd rd pick to even start to consider trading Wilson to them.
Not enough, unless you have a trade for Watson lined up.

Sorry wasn't clear. What I meant is it's the minimum starting point of a trade conversation.

James in PA

Reaction score
So who’s playing QB for the Seahawks if a trade with the Bears go down? Pete is not rebuilding. The only team that makes sense from “the list” is the Raiders because you’re getting a decent QB in exchange, while sending Russ to the AFC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Khalil Mack is 30.

He’s still good but not dominant.

The Bears are just another team that RW would have to carry. The pieces they have are no better than Seattle. But RW would have more power which is what he actually desires.

knownone

Reaction score
There really is nothing the Bears could offer to get Wilson. In order for them to even match the value of Miami's first 3 picks this season (according to the trade value chart), they'd have to trade their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd picks for the next 3 seasons. It's just not going to happen.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder how much Kerr gets paid per article? I too could write a 6 paragraph "article" outlining potential trade scenarios that in the end says absolutely not a thing. Hell, I'll do it for a Jersey Mike's sub. Anyone?

Wake me when the madness is over and there's something with substance to report and talk about.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
No thanks.

Of all the "Russell Wilson approved trade partners," the Bears have the worst draft capital and worst roster to cherry pick.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2eo1ymp6 said:
No thanks.

Of all the "Russell Wilson approved trade partners," the Bears have the worst draft capital and worst roster to cherry pick.

The Saints have least to offer. No way they will trade Alvin Kamara and he’s the only one besides Michael Thomas that is worth getting. They have a lower draft capital than the Bears.