Available TEs

zchurch74

Reaction score
Can you imagine if we had Ertz and Rudolph! Super Bowl Champs! Book it. Why has Pete and John signed these two?

Wouldn’t be surprised if they do sign one of them and waste more money.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
zchurch74":30yhj5bf said:
Can you imagine if we had Ertz and Rudolph! Super Bowl Champs! Book it. Why has Pete and John signed these two?

They already leaked interest in the TN TE! They’re going young!

Rat

Reaction score
I'm not sure Rudolph has much of anything left, but I'd be interested in Ertz if he gets cut. I wouldn't mind taking a flyer on Gerald Everett. Jake Butt might be a worthy gamble, if he can pass a physical.

Hunter Henry is out there too, if he doesn't get the tag. You're probably looking at Austin Hooper money at minimum though.

TraderGary

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":2ysw0kw9 said:
zchurch74":2ysw0kw9 said:

They already leaked interest in the TN TE! They’re going young!
I'd love to snag Jonnu Smith, but he's not going to come cheap and we can't afford him with all the others holes we have to fill, not the least of which is the OL.

I think we'll make a run at Everett given his experience in the McVay system. And he wouldn't be nearly as expensive as Smith. Not nearly as much upside as Smith, but he'd a good fit in the new offense.