30 for 30- One Year Dynasty

seabowl

Reaction score
I remember after the major players of the XLVIII era were leaving that some said there would be a 30 fir 30 on the Hawks and how such a great team fell apart. If Russ does leave this would be another piece added to the demise and a show devoted to what happened would be an interesting watch. From the drafting of 2010-12, Beastquake, to the Tate black eye, the XLIX nightmare, Cabevell, fallout over some players jealousy/not liking Russ, and eventually Russ’s departure, there’s a lot to take in and enough for at least an hour special.

Sad but interesting times right now in Hawkland.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
No way! Seattle has Adams, Ford, and Metcalf 3 players with extra ordinary skills! If they get lucky and buy Trent Williams & Leonard Williams. That’s 4 or 5 Generational talents on 1 team!

The draft features LB’s Zaven Collins, LB Micah Parsons, safety Trevon Moehrig, RB Michael Carter, RB Javonte Williams, QB Kellen Mond, WR Jaylen Waddle, LG Trey Smith And possibly a CB or DE. From a distance those players could also be special.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Almost zero chance we keep Metcalf....he is gone as soon as he is able - just watch.

toffee

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3p4lcc7v said:
Almost zero chance we keep Metcalf....he is gone as soon as he is able - just watch.
Agreed, unless we luck into another all pro QB

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3ecvmg7r said:

Pretty much. He knows the deal.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2fiwke2t said:

Lol why would he leave?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":24mxg65q said:
TwistedHusky":24mxg65q said:

Lol why would he leave?

Small market team, losing Russell Wilson would force him to play with a bum QB like Sam Darnold, Pete Carroll.

Pretty Simple.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
A bum could pass to DK all day..Look at Jim Zorn to Largent

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
seabowl":1wqron2q said:
I remember after the major players of the XLVIII era were leaving that some said there would be a 30 fir 30 on the Hawks and how such a great team fell apart. If Russ does leave this would be another piece added to the demise and a show devoted to what happened would be an interesting watch. From the drafting of 2010-12, Beastquake, to the Tate black eye, the XLIX nightmare, Cabevell, fallout over some players jealousy/not liking Russ, and eventually Russ’s departure, there’s a lot to take in and enough for at least an hour special.

I was at least one of the people who said such. And I take absolutely NO pleasure in it.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
IndyHawk":w3zcpvmp said:
A bum could pass to DK all day..Look at Jim Zorn to Largent

Largent didnt drop easy catches like DK does. Anyways, it seems like we are going to find out if what you said is true in a year or two.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3ubbh5on said:
seabowl":3ubbh5on said:

I was at least one of the people who said such. And I take absolutely NO pleasure in it.

Right there with you. It is better now in that we can state our position on this without being called an idiot. I would have rather seen the team just start to roll again though.