8 teams pursuing Sam Darnold!

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
Chicago is one of the 8 teams!! They have Mack, Smith, Fuller, Whitehair, Johnson, Montgomery, & Darnell Mooney! Jets should be interested in all those players over draft picks or some combination receiving or giving.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Love the excitement but is this directly related to the Seahawks?

OP
OP
F

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
nwHawk":26yioed3 said:

Carroll gushed about Darnold this week.

“I think he’s really talented, without question,” said Carroll, who also coached the Jets in 1994. “He’s got great throws in him. He’s a real quarterback. He sees things. He makes big plays and big throws in difficult situations because of his talent. It’s just a matter of time. Sam’s going to be a really big-time QB. He’s thrown a lot of balls in three years. He’s had a lot of experience. It will pay off in the long run.”

New York Post 12/2020!

I also watch an interview of Pete at the Combine year’s earlier Pete praised Darnold!

Schneider got caught trying to trade for Josh Allen!

RW got pissed & got his no trade clause!

Things have been in the works for years!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
OP
OP
F

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3857oh4l said:
FresnoHawk68":3857oh4l said:
Maelstrom787":3857oh4l said:
Got a link?

Not saying this dickishly, just wondering the source

Google it!

Alright. Original source Albert Breer of SI: https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/03/08/mmqb- ... candidates

Try to source it next time, just makes everything easier so the information doesn't have to be questioned for validity

Everything I say comes from a source unless stated otherwise! That’s the truth I don’t Mickey Mouse around!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":2uja16wr said:
Maelstrom787":2uja16wr said:
FresnoHawk68":2uja16wr said:
Maelstrom787":2uja16wr said:
Got a link?

Google it!

Alright. Original source Albert Breer of SI: https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/03/08/mmqb- ... candidates

Try to source it next time, just makes everything easier so the information doesn't have to be questioned for validity

Everything I say comes from a source unless stated otherwise! That’s the truth I don’t Mickey Mouse around!

Alright.

Just sayin' maybe consider the link next time. Works better for everyone.

toffee

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":1p0n56vw said:
Chicago is one of the 8 teams!! They have Mack, Smith, Fuller, Whitehair, Johnson, Montgomery, & Darnell Mooney! Jets should be interested in all those players over draft picks or some combination receiving or giving.
8 teams after Darnold? On the day Cowboys passed on Wilson?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

toffee

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":3ko8zhiv said:
nwHawk":3ko8zhiv said:

“I think he’s really talented, without question,” said Carroll, who also coached the Jets in 1994. “He’s got great throws in him. He’s a real quarterback. He sees things. He makes big plays and big throws in difficult situations because of his talent. It’s just a matter of time. Sam’s going to be a really big-time QB. He’s thrown a lot of balls in three years. He’s had a lot of experience. It will pay off in the long run.”

New York Post 12/2020!

I also watch an interview of Pete at the Combine year’s earlier Pete praised Darnold!

Oh man if only we traded for Josh!! Darn.

chris98251

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":3fo9qo1k said:
Maelstrom787":3fo9qo1k said:
Got a link?

Google it!

Courtesy when you post a rumor or something you state as fact is to also post the link.

In the past Mods would give you a chance to correct it, if you didn't they would just delete it since you didn't have the courtesy to post the link indicating it as hyperbole or just your opinion.

If you don't understand what I am saying, GOOGLE IT !

OP
OP
F

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
toffee":1n4niet0 said:
FresnoHawk68":1n4niet0 said:
nwHawk":1n4niet0 said:

New York Post 12/2020!

Oh man if only we traded for Josh!! Darn.

At this moment Seattle is in the hot seat for not acquiring Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes! New England is sitting in it with us! We are Champions when we fail there are consequences! If Sam Darnold breaks out and he’s not a Seahawk or Patriot we will be 0-3!
We (Patriots & Hawks) must hit on a QB this draft or it will cost us hundreds of millions minimum! Our last hope is the 2023 draft possibly 2024 draft picks #1 or #2.

RW & Brady are after thoughts! It’s the big money on the new Network contracts that will propel franchises forward as long as they have star QB’s.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":2pvyuy7q said:
Maelstrom787":2pvyuy7q said:
FresnoHawk68":2pvyuy7q said:
Maelstrom787":2pvyuy7q said:
Got a link?

Google it!

It's in the rules if you would bother to read them. It's also common courtesy.

OP
OP
F

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1bvisjoe said:
FresnoHawk68":1bvisjoe said:
Maelstrom787":1bvisjoe said:
FresnoHawk68":1bvisjoe said:
Google it!

Give me a break! Your being unreasonable! And I stated New York Post 12/20 4 times already in other threads!

chris98251

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":3afyrbfi said:
KitsapGuy":3afyrbfi said:
FresnoHawk68":3afyrbfi said:
Maelstrom787":3afyrbfi said:

Give me a break! Your being unreasonable! And I stated New York Post 12/20 4 times already in other threads!

Magic8ball

Is Fresno going to survive the Sheriff ?

eight ball dont count on it photo researchers inc

OP
OP
F

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
FYI I tried to link the NY Post Article and it didn’t work so I posted Pete’s comments and posted where I read it! It’s all over the net! Yes it’s true I don’t know how to link stuff!

OP
OP
F

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
I just went to FAQ didn’t see any instructions on linking articles! I have an IPad how do I do it?

TraderGary

Reaction score
chris98251":vbtgkbys said:
FresnoHawk68":vbtgkbys said:
Maelstrom787":vbtgkbys said:
Got a link?

Google it!

Courtesy when you post a rumor or something you state as fact is to also post the link.

In the past Mods would give you a chance to correct it, if you didn't they would just delete it since you didn't have the courtesy to post the link indicating it as hyperbole or just your opinion.

If you don't understand what I am saying, GOOGLE IT !
:lol: :lol:

OP
OP
F

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":3d78lp77 said:
https://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1069

Thank you I’ll give it a try.

Forum etiquette:
• Refrain for posting dual Topics: Scan the front page and confirm there is not already a topic on the subject
• Bait and Switch Posts: Bait and Switch means stating something in the subject line that is a joke only to you or to get as many folks to click on your post as possible
• Posting Complete Articles or Videos:
Seahawks.NET does NOT allow posting of complete articles from outside sources
You can post a short paragraph and cite your source with a link to the rest of the article
You may NOT post video containing a game or movie in its entirety, no exceptions
• Thread Hijacking:
Please make an effort to stay on topic in every thread, regardless of forum
• Post Topics in the correct forum:
Scan all forums and Post your topic in most accurate forum
Discussing players for other teams should be done is the NFL forum
• Approval is required to post links back to your own site:
Prior to posting you must contact Seahawks.NET owner Wenhawk for approval. Please include the link you'd like to use for us to review
• Signature Lines/Photos/Avatars:
Signature pictures to be within 50 pixels of 468 X 100
MAXIMUM width of signature is 518 pixels
MAXIMUM height is 150 pixels
Signatures are limited to one picture only
Discriminatory, Racial, Political, War, Religion, and Sexually explicit signatures and avatars are not allowed*
• Use of PM's:
Private Messages are subject to the guidelines of the non-shack forums
Report offensive or threatening PM. Copy and send the offensive PM to the Mods
• Use of the Report Feature:

Let’s go over the rules show me what I’m doing wrong? If I make a statement why do I always have to cite my source? If someone ask me where I got the information and I tell them but don’t post the link what’s wrong with that? What’s wrong with googling it?