Has Shane Waldron sat down with Russell Wilson?

toffee

Reaction score
Did Wilson grant Waldron an audience? Have they sat down exchanged coaching and offense philosophies over a few hours?

When Russ's media army announced Russ has no confidence in Seahawks coaching, does he include Shane Waldron? It should, since the announcement or leak came after the hiring, shouldn't it??

Lol, if you were Shane Waldron, must be quite wtf, right? One thing for sure, Waldron has been totally quiet and mute since the hiring.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
toffee":fk74lc06 said:
Did Wilson grant Waldron an audience? Have they sat down exchanged coaching and offense philosophies over a few hours?

When Russ's media army announced Russ has no confidence in Seahawks coaching, does he include Shane Waldron? It should, since the announcement or leak came after the hiring, shouldn't it??

Lol, if you were Shane Waldron, must be quite wtf, right? One thing for sure, Waldron has been totally quiet and mute since the hiring.

Hard to talk when you don't know who your going to have a QB yet and I am sure he doesn't want to say something that is going to start a power struggle.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
chris98251":1ma2126z said:
toffee":1ma2126z said:

Hard to talk when you don't know who your going to have a QB yet and I am sure he doesn't want to say something that is going to start a power struggle.
One would assume Waldron reached out to Russ either before or right after he was hired. Whether he was grant an audience, we don't know.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Who the hell is Russ to "grant an audience"? That is the problem. Russ is a player. Players are at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to the team. I don't care who that player is. If you are a player and your coach tells you to show up for a meeting, then you show up for a meeting. If you fail to do so, then there are consequences. Shit rolls down hill and players are at the bottom. The Seahawks are a business. Every business has a chain of command. When that chain of command is broken, you get what the Seahawks have now....chaos.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
WmHBonney":24iat1f5 said:
Who the hell is Russ to "grant an audience"? That is the problem. Russ is a player. Players are at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to the team. I don't care who that player is. If you are a player and your coach tells you to show up for a meeting, then you show up for a meeting. If you fail to do so, then there are consequences. $h!t rolls down hill and players are at the bottom. The Seahawks are a business. Every business has a chain of command. When that chain of command is broken, you get what the Seahawks have now....chaos.

How are these people who are using the "grant an audience" phrase in any position to say if it is accurate? It could be that Wilson has not been granted an audience by the coaching staff, right?

Nothing more than Wilson haters trying to get others to use the language that helps them make their case. This is not a new approach.

John63

Reaction score
WmHBonney":207gpqu5 said:
Who the hell is Russ to "grant an audience"? That is the problem. Russ is a player. Players are at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to the team. I don't care who that player is. If you are a player and your coach tells you to show up for a meeting, then you show up for a meeting. If you fail to do so, then there are consequences. $h!t rolls down hill and players are at the bottom. The Seahawks are a business. Every business has a chain of command. When that chain of command is broken, you get what the Seahawks have now....chaos.

Lol u realize fans don't come to see coaches. They don't spend money buying coaches jerseys..The NFL is a business, one that knows its the players that bring in the money. So sorry if you treated players in the nfl like u described u would make no money as u would be loosing as no good players wpuld.pla6 for u.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
John63":1xt9u1w3 said:
WmHBonney":1xt9u1w3 said:

Lol u realize fans don't come to see coaches. They don't spend money buying coaches jerseys..The NFL is a business, one that knows its the players that bring in the money. So sorry if you treated players in the nfl like u described u would make no money as u would be loosing as no good players wpuld.pla6 for u.
That!

The fact remains there's no words if our new OC met with our star QB weeks after hiring. There are news that our star QB expressed no confidence in coaching staffs after the hiring of new OC.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
toffee":32vq6dgh said:

Its what makes this whole charade so transparent.

Russ doesnt want out for football reasons. He wants to play in a different city.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Toffee where are you getting all of this crap? Why do you believe that Russell has refused to meet with anyone? Who has told you this? You keep blabbing about “Russell’s media army”? Who the heck is that? First I’ve heard of them. Where have they been all of this time? Seriously why are you trying to stir up controversy?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2upzjvsj said:
toffee":2upzjvsj said:

Russ doesnt want out for football reasons. He wants to play in a different city.

So much this. I just wish he'd be honest about it. Dude is so fake you can buy him on a Cambodian market.

John63

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":990ds9fk said:
Hawkpower":990ds9fk said:
toffee":990ds9fk said:

So much this. I just wish he'd be honest about it. Dude is so fake you can buy him on a Cambodian market.

I just wish either of you had any proof of what you are trying to say. Because so far there is none.