Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Let's address it...Ciara

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Let's address it...Ciara
Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:28 pm
  • So how much do you think behind the scenes Ciara is impacting Wilson's desicion making process. She has her own "brand" and perhaps she isn't getting the attention she wants by being with a guy that doesn't play in a big market. How much do you think she in his ear? All the teams on the list would help her exposure. I had never heard of her before she was with Wilson but admittedly I am out of touch on that style of music.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Re: Let's address it...Ciara
Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:30 pm
  • Lets just say.........she knows how to shake it.
    Mizak
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:33 pm
  • This has been a story for a few years now...

https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/02/ ... ossibility

The people who want Pete gone are trying to pretend this is all about a rift between the two, but I think most of us have seen the writing on the wall for awhile now...

Smoke and fire. As it always is.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:36 pm
  • There is no way we will ever know the truth.

Speculating is invasive and disgusting. Leave it be.
    renofox
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:37 pm
  • Russ is a big boy and has agency here. Maybe his relationship with Ciara is a symptom of his own desire to be a mega celeb billionaire, and maybe the two of them together create a feedback loop. But this is Russ.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:41 pm
  • Maybe Golden Tate knows.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:47 pm
  • renofox wrote:There is no way we will ever know the truth.

Speculation is human nature. Let’s say that the truth is Ciara is influencing Russell on this in a major way. You want us to ignore it and not talk about the truth because we don’t have hard evidence? Seems counterintuitive
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:00 pm
  • Ever since Wilson started dating this woman, his whole outlook has changed. All Ciara cares about is "her brand" and Wilson is strapped in for the ride. Before dating this woman Wilson was lot more hungry and focused. Wilson still is, but since Ciara is a Hollywood Celeb she has feed all this mumbo jumbo of Hollywood crap in his head. THE ONLY REASON Wilson choose the teams on his list is for "the Brand" which I have no idea what their is, is to promote their brand. If you think for 1 second that Wilson wants to go to the Bears and make them better LMFAO, NOPE!!! It's to Cater to "their brand" because of the market exposure. Think about this, if Wilson wasn't married to Ciara, would we even be having this discussion about Wilson.
    hawks85
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:02 pm
  • If only the first wife didn't have the fling with Tate..I blame him!
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:03 pm
  • Not that anyone follows hockey but Wayne Gretzky went through this exact scenario when he was traded to LA.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:13 pm
  • I sure hope the Russ bashers will be happy when he is gone because they sure can’t see talent and only care about being miserable and stupid. Every week we watch this guy get killed and try to win the game after being down 2 scores in the 4th quarter. Why is it so hard to believe that he either wants it to improve here, or be allowed to go where it will be better?
    Norcalhawklover
    NET Rookie

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:39 pm
  • Norcalhawklover wrote:I sure hope the Russ bashers will be happy when he is gone because they sure can’t see talent and only care about being miserable and stupid. Every week we watch this guy get killed and try to win the game after being down 2 scores in the 4th quarter. Why is it so hard to believe that he either wants it to improve here, or be allowed to go where it will be better?

Probably because some of the places he listed are downgrades football-wise, but upgrades spotlight wise

and because just two years ago we dealt with these exact same rumors, floated similarly by Russ' people, saying he and Ciara wanted to go to New York.

This isnt about football
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:43 pm
  • Hawkpower wrote:
    Norcalhawklover wrote:I sure hope the Russ bashers will be happy when he is gone because they sure can’t see talent and only care about being miserable and stupid. Every week we watch this guy get killed and try to win the game after being down 2 scores in the 4th quarter. Why is it so hard to believe that he either wants it to improve here, or be allowed to go where it will be better?

Probably because some of the places he listed are downgrades football-wise, but upgrades spotlight wise

and because just two years ago we dealt with these exact same rumors, floated similarly by Russ' people, saying he and Ciara wanted to go to New York.

This isnt about football

That is laughable. You think the places he chose will hamstring him the way Pete does? Get real. Any other team will give him a fighting chance to win from the first snap.

Hope you will be happier when we suck again.
    Norcalhawklover
    NET Rookie

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:43 pm
  • You know discourse on a subject matter has hit the bottom of the barrel when, under the protection of anonymity, people start bringing up wives and family. Says more about those people than the athlete in question.
    KinesProf
    NET Rookie

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:48 pm
  • Why did he sign w/ the Seahawks twice now...He has had plenty opportunity to leave Seattle.

As for Ciara, its funny to use as a joke but to actually believe the reason he wants to leave Seattle is to promote Ciara brand....Seriously, Wilson next year will make more than twice her net worth.
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:05 pm
  • Norcalhawklover wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:
    Norcalhawklover wrote:I sure hope the Russ bashers will be happy when he is gone because they sure can’t see talent and only care about being miserable and stupid. Every week we watch this guy get killed and try to win the game after being down 2 scores in the 4th quarter. Why is it so hard to believe that he either wants it to improve here, or be allowed to go where it will be better?

This isnt about football

That is laughable. You think the places he chose will hamstring him the way Pete does? Get real. Any other team will give him a fighting chance to win from the first snap.

Hamstring?He does that to himself as he gets slower and slower..You'll see
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:05 pm
  • Norcalhawklover wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:

This isnt about football

Well we clearly see things differently regarding the reasons for the offensive struggles at times. And thats ok.

It doesnt change the fact that the teams he wants to go to are potentially downgrades, and he has publicly (a few times now) stated his desire to be in a city with a brighter spotlight.

Makes it clear to me this isnt about football, but some of us hate Pete enough to put blinders to whats in front of them :)
    Last edited by Hawkpower on Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:08 pm
  • KinesProf wrote:You know discourse on a subject matter has hit the bottom of the barrel when, under the protection of anonymity, people start bringing up wives and family. Says more about those people than the athlete in question.

Russ and Ciara put themselves in the spotlight.

They themselves have floated rumors about loving places like New York and wanting to promote their brand

We arent discussing anything they havent spoken freely about themselves

But you knew that....
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:11 pm
  • Cyrus12 wrote:If only the first wife didn't have the fling with Tate..I blame him!

Or Tate’s GF, that’s what I heard.....
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:11 pm
  • Hawkpower wrote:
    Norcalhawklover wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:

This isnt about football

Well we clearly see things differently regarding the reasons for the offensive struggles at times. And thats ok.

It doesnt change the fact that the teams he wants to go to are downgrades, and he has publicly (a few times now) stated his desire to be in a city with a brighter spotlight.

Makes it clear to me this isnt about football, but some of us hate Pete enough to put blinders to whats in front of them :)

I don’t hate Pete at all. I just see that we have a HoF quarterback in 2021 and a coach that wants him to play like it’s 1985. That is what is in front of me and I have no trouble seeing it. I guess you think Wilson signed a multi year contract with the intent of forcing a trade after a year or two. Blinders?
    Norcalhawklover
    NET Rookie

Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:13 pm
  • renofox wrote:There is no way we will ever know the truth.

exactly but it will not stop those who want to make crap up form making it up
    John63
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:17 pm
  • Norcalhawklover wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:
    Norcalhawklover wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:

This isnt about football

It doesnt change the fact that the teams he wants to go to are downgrades, and he has publicly (a few times now) stated his desire to be in a city with a brighter spotlight.

I don’t hate Pete at all. I just see that we have a HoF quarterback in 2021 and a coach that wants him to play like it’s 1985. That is what is in front of me and I have no trouble seeing it. I guess you think Wilson signed a multi year contract with the intent of forcing a trade after a year or two. Blinders?

Claiming our coach is hamstringing our QB makes it clear where you think the problem lies.

Difference of opinion, thats all.

Peoples lives change. So yes its possible Russ signed and has since decided that he and his wife would rather be elsewhere. Hes been thinking about it out loud as far back as 2019.

Its pretty simple really. Seattle isnt for everyone.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:29 pm
  • How about you guys get the f*** out of their business!

Or we can start a new forum in here for talking about posters jobs, lacking in, experience, salary, wife and kids. God dam. It is sicken that people can just up and assume things about people they dont even know.
    jamescasey1124
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:29 pm
  • John63 wrote:
    renofox wrote:There is no way we will ever know the truth.

Interesting how you don't have a problem with speculation when it's Pete, or whoever you're using as a scapegoat at the time.

At least you'll have a new team to root for soon. Maybe their fans will be more to your liking.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:39 pm
  • Rat wrote:
    John63 wrote:

Interesting how you don't have a problem with speculation when it's Pete, or whoever you're using as a scapegoat at the time.

At least you'll have a new team to root for soon. Maybe their fans will be more to your liking.

I guess my morality is antiquated. I believe that those who thrive on publicly denigrating marital relationships of which they have -0- knowledge deserve, at the very least, a trip to the hospital.

I also believe in honor, honesty and integrity - attributes which seem to be extremely scarce (and not valued) these days. Just a dinosaur. Pay no attention. :les:
    renofox
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:55 pm
  • jamescasey1124 wrote:How about you guys get the f*** out of their business!

Or we can start a new forum in here for talking about posters jobs, lacking in, experience, salary, wife and kids. God dam. It is sicken that people can just up and assume things about people they dont even know.

Typically I would agree with you, but do we get to claim that when they push this information out themselves?

Considering this, your response seems a bit strong.

They aren't exactly hiding the fact that they are trying to brand themselves, etc.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:01 pm
  • Norcalhawklover wrote:I just see that we have a HoF quarterback in 2021 and a coach that wants him to play like it’s 1985.

I wish it was that simple, but to most of us it is far more complicated than that. In games 9-16 of the season we had a negative expected value from pass attempts, and yet we were still passing on early downs 6th most in the NFL. Simply put, we were probably passing too often for how poorly we were passing it.

Hence the flurry of blame throwing this off-season about Russ needing to play better, lack of protection from the OL, lack of production from the TEs and RBs on hot routes, lack of production from the TEs overall, failure of offensive scheme to get the ball out quickly, failure of the QB to get the ball out quickly, and a million other things including apparently Ciara now.

Blaming Pete for everything is just so obviously wishful thinking; if the problem was really just that Pete was telling Russ to play bad, then the solution is easy. Pete can tell Russ to sling it and we can go onto win Super Bowls from now until forever with no problem.
    Last edited by AgentDib on Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:04 pm
  • Hawkpower wrote:
    jamescasey1124 wrote:How about you guys get the f*** out of their business!

Typically I would agree with you, but do we get to claim that when they push this information out themselves?

They aren't exactly hiding the fact that they are trying to brand themselves, etc.

Is it hurting your family or lifestyle? Then why are you worried about others. I dont care if their on every ad from here to Japan. The post is specifically calling out people for being married to people who have no relation or affiliation or business speaking on them. Its trash.
    jamescasey1124
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:14 pm
  • Not to point out the obvious....

When you are married, that is your partner.

They have 50% say on all major decisions and most life and even career decisions you make together.

Of course, Ciara has a say and maybe even a preference. And yes, Wilson probably listens to her.

Not sure how this is weird or surprising or even worth pointing out.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:20 pm
  • jamescasey1124 wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:

Is it hurting your family or lifestyle? Then why are you worried about others. I dont care if their on every ad from here to Japan. The post is specifically calling out people for being married to people who have no relation or affiliation or business speaking on them. Its trash.

Sometimes trash people dont know its trash...When you have several trash people doing the same, they get enabled thinking this is ok thinking.
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:44 pm
  • renofox wrote:
    Rat wrote:
    John63 wrote:

I guess my morality is antiquated. I believe that those who thrive on publicly denigrating marital relationships of which they have -0- knowledge deserve, at the very least, a trip to the hospital.

I also believe in honor, honesty and integrity - attributes which seem to be extremely scarce (and not valued) these days. Just a dinosaur. Pay no attention. :les:

You're not the one I was calling out.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:45 pm
  • TwistedHusky wrote:Not to point out the obvious....

When you are married, that is your partner.

They have 50% say on all major decisions and most life and even career decisions you make together.

Of course, Ciara has a say and maybe even a preference. And yes, Wilson probably listens to her.

Not sure how this is weird or surprising or even worth pointing out.

Wait, my wife is supposed to give me 50% say? When the hell did that start?
    JayhawkMike
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:51 pm
  • hawks85 wrote:Ever since Wilson started dating this woman, his whole outlook has changed. All Ciara cares about is "her brand" and Wilson is strapped in for the ride. Before dating this woman Wilson was lot more hungry and focused. Wilson still is, but since Ciara is a Hollywood Celeb she has feed all this mumbo jumbo of Hollywood crap in his head. THE ONLY REASON Wilson choose the teams on his list is for "the Brand" which I have no idea what their is, is to promote their brand. If you think for 1 second that Wilson wants to go to the Bears and make them better LMFAO, NOPE!!! It's to Cater to "their brand" because of the market exposure. Think about this, if Wilson wasn't married to Ciara, would we even be having this discussion about Wilson.

I do not understand the Male need to have a woman/wife/mate, that is so strong that they lose their focus and mind.

Why buy something when you can lease it? That kind of attraction burns hot, then out. It devours, not builds. That is my motto.

Another truism about relationships is, if you are a celebrity or someone whose "candle burns bright", you settle down with a good person who wants nothing to do with that part of your life. IT IS THE ONLY WAY to have long term success. I cannot think of a single high profile couple that stayed together for 15 years let alone ten with both being in the public eye. Paul Newman, and his wife who was a very accomplished actress, but both shunned the spotlight, is as close as I can think of.

"Boys" get bedazzled by that Diamond gap, that is the long and short of it.
    jeremiah
    NET Rookie

Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:37 pm
  • Norcalhawklover wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:

This isnt about football

Bears have a great QB history, Jerry Jones has been super successful lately, NO is in cap hell, The Raiders? I'm sure it's all about wanting to win.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:38 pm
  • jamescasey1124 wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:

I have no idea what you are even talking about anymore.

The OP is wondering (probably because its been reported several times over the years) what impact his wife's obvious desire to be elsewhere has on all of this. Its a legitimate question and certainly not out of bounds whatsoever.

How that devolved into you claiming people are trash is beyond me.Nobody is trashing on them, just openly wondering about where his motivation comes from

Bizarre take my friend :)
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:59 pm
  • jeremiah wrote:
    hawks85 wrote:Ever since Wilson started dating this woman, his whole outlook has changed. All Ciara cares about is "her brand" and Wilson is strapped in for the ride. Before dating this woman Wilson was lot more hungry and focused. Wilson still is, but since Ciara is a Hollywood Celeb she has feed all this mumbo jumbo of Hollywood crap in his head. THE ONLY REASON Wilson choose the teams on his list is for "the Brand" which I have no idea what their is, is to promote their brand. If you think for 1 second that Wilson wants to go to the Bears and make them better LMFAO, NOPE!!! It's to Cater to "their brand" because of the market exposure. Think about this, if Wilson wasn't married to Ciara, would we even be having this discussion about Wilson.

I do not understand the Male need to have a woman/wife/mate, that is so strong that they lose their focus and mind.

Why buy something when you can lease it? That kind of attraction burns hot, then out. It devours, not builds. That is my motto.

Another truism about relationships is, if you are a celebrity or someone whose "candle burns bright", you settle down with a good person who wants nothing to do with that part of your life. IT IS THE ONLY WAY to have long term success. I cannot think of a single high profile couple that stayed together for 15 years let alone ten with both being in the public eye. Paul Newman, and his wife who was a very accomplished actress, but both shunned the spotlight, is as close as I can think of.

I dont understand why it is people say stuff about others wifes with NO proof of anything but always seems to make it the Wifes fault.

So first please someone prove that anything going on negative around Wilson is Ciaras fault. Then look in the mirror and se eif maybe you are the one with the problem with strong women or women in general.

Because all I read in here is a bunch of lies with not one once of proof to back it up. and what appears to be a lot of so called men with troubles with strong women.
    John63
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:39 pm
  • Hawkpower wrote:
    Norcalhawklover wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:
    Norcalhawklover wrote:That is laughable. You think the places he chose will hamstring him the way Pete does? Get real. Any other team will give him a fighting chance to win from the first snap.

Claiming our coach is hamstringing our QB makes it clear where you think the problem lies.

Peoples lives change. So yes its possible Russ signed and has since decided that he and his wife would rather be elsewhere. Hes been thinking about it out loud as far back as 2019.

To your first point, I believe it is obvious that Wilson is hamstrung because of the super conservative offense that is run for the first 3 quarters. If it doesn't work, the 4th quarter is a gunslinging free for all that only works if Wilson is perfection on a plate. It is my belief that if the coaching staff would allow for a more balanced offense throughout the game, our HoF quarterback would be more effective, happier, win more games, and be finishing his career right here.

To your second point, if he has truly been thinking about leaving since 2019 he signed a huge contract with the intent of voiding it and demanding a trade. This does not seem like the person that has been the face of our team since the day he arrived. You know, the guy who isn't quite enough of a bad boy to get the respect of some teammates.
    Norcalhawklover
    NET Rookie

Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:41 pm
  • jeremiah wrote:
    hawks85 wrote:Ever since Wilson started dating this woman, his whole outlook has changed. All Ciara cares about is "her brand" and Wilson is strapped in for the ride. Before dating this woman Wilson was lot more hungry and focused. Wilson still is, but since Ciara is a Hollywood Celeb she has feed all this mumbo jumbo of Hollywood crap in his head. THE ONLY REASON Wilson choose the teams on his list is for "the Brand" which I have no idea what their is, is to promote their brand. If you think for 1 second that Wilson wants to go to the Bears and make them better LMFAO, NOPE!!! It's to Cater to "their brand" because of the market exposure. Think about this, if Wilson wasn't married to Ciara, would we even be having this discussion about Wilson.

Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick another couple.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:18 pm
  • Strong women, like the E. German weightlifting team circa 1972? I don't want no trouble with them. Opinionated women who know who they are, and are willing to forcefully present their side of things? No trouble at all with them. I was raised by a strong woman, whose strong Mother raised 6 girls and 2 sons after her husband died. My mom could back a pit bull into a corner and make him whine. No problem with a strong woman at all. A woman who wants to chase a dream of being the best in a large corporation, music, theater, TV or movies. Nah, wouldn't want a part of one of those. Aaron Rodgers did it right staying single for so long. RW? I hope he is happy for life.
    jeremiah
    NET Rookie

Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:18 pm

Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:20 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    jeremiah wrote:

Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick another couple.

Yes, memorable, great at their craft and a rarity in those circles. I salute their commitment. Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell too.
    jeremiah
    NET Rookie

Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:55 pm
  • Hawkpower wrote:
    jamescasey1124 wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:

The OP is wondering (probably because its been reported several times over the years) what impact his wife's obvious desire to be elsewhere has on all of this. Its a legitimate question and certainly not out of bounds whatsoever.

How that devolved into you claiming people are trash is beyond me.Nobody is trashing on them, just openly wondering about where his motivation comes from

Not it's not. Reading comprehension. Why is op talking about someone elses wife insinuating non sense and assuming things outside of his own dam business. He should be worried about his own family, own self and what he can do better. Not what russ' wife is doing or putting out there. Specially since no one has any freaking idea. Speculations. Pointless. Get a life. If you have one...wife or kids....worry about your own $h!t. Simple.
    jamescasey1124
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:56 pm
  • Norcalhawklover wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:
    Norcalhawklover wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:

To your first point, I believe it is obvious that Wilson is hamstrung because of the super conservative offense that is run for the first 3 quarters. If it doesn't work, the 4th quarter is a gunslinging free for all that only works if Wilson is perfection on a plate. It is my belief that if the coaching staff would allow for a more balanced offense throughout the game, our HoF quarterback would be more effective, happier, win more games, and be finishing his career right here.

To your second point, if he has truly been thinking about leaving since 2019 he signed a huge contract with the intent of voiding it and demanding a trade. This does not seem like the person that has been the face of our team since the day he arrived. You know, the guy who isn't quite enough of a bad boy to get the respect of some teammates.

Your first paragraph is a common fallacy that we Seahawk fans have thrown around for a while now but statistically has been proven to be at times untrue (if we define conservative with run/pass splits) Its one of those things that we have all repeated enough times it becomes believed without merit at times.
    Morever, it could be argued that Russ himself is at times responsible for the slow starts with poor play. He has struggled over long stretches of both this year and last.

Your second paragraph is a non starter. I never claimed Russ signed it with the intention of voiding it and demanding a trade. Read it again :)
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:01 pm
  • jamescasey1124 wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:
    jamescasey1124 wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:

Not it's not. Reading comprehension. Why is op talking about someone elses wife insinuating non sense and assuming things outside of his own dam business. He should be worried about his own family, own self and what he can do better. Not what russ' wife is doing or putting out there. Specially since no one has any freaking idea. Speculations. Pointless. Get a life. If you have one...wife or kids....worry about your own $h!t. Simple.

Touchy, touchy..
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:15 pm
  • jamescasey1124 wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:
    jamescasey1124 wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:

Haha ok you've clearly jumped the shark on this conversation. Agree to disagree. 8)
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:28 pm
  • Hawkpower wrote:
    Norcalhawklover wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:
    Norcalhawklover wrote:

Your first paragraph is a common fallacy that we Seahawk fans have thrown around for a while now but statistically has been proven to be at times untrue (if we define conservative with run/pass splits) Its one of those things that we have all repeated enough times it becomes believed without merit at times.
    Morever, it could be argued that Russ himself is at times responsible for the slow starts with poor play. He has struggled over long stretches of both this year and last.

Your second paragraph is a non starter. I never claimed Russ signed it with the intention of voiding it and demanding a trade. Read it again :)

Ok, enjoy the mediocrity that we will be in for a decade. Hope you are at least man enough to cheer when we suck again. Oh wait, without Wilson we will win the SB. Moron.
    Norcalhawklover
    NET Rookie

Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:41 pm
  • If Ciara wants to move from Seattle then Russell will move too, if Russell wants to move from Seattle then Ciara will too. My wife thinks a great deal of this can be fairly pointed at her, however, mostly it’s on Wilson. He’s speaking from both sides of his mouth, and pushing his agenda.

I suspect we’ve sadly seen the last game with Wilson as the Hawks QB, that’s for me disappointing aad sad, but the impetus to move is coming from Wilson. It’s easy to blame Pete when the desire and impetus to move on is coming from Wilson. Besides what has the team done to screw Wilson around, he got players he asked for Graham, got him, and Olsen. He wants, he gets, he wants to be traded, breaks the primary team rule and it’s looking like he’ll get his wish. He asked Seattle to love him, they did and paid him twice, and now, he’s said he wants to move on. The PR machine goes into high gear blaming everyone but him. It looks as if I’m going to have to find a new favourite player and RW can rot in Chicago.

In the end let’s assess who is actually pushing the agenda here. No single player is bigger than the team.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:07 pm
  • The NFL off season is the silly season for media and fans. Mostly idle noise filling an information void.

Meanwhile: Life goes on .....................................
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:32 pm
  • Norcalhawklover wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:
    Norcalhawklover wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:

Ok, enjoy the mediocrity that we will be in for a decade. Hope you are at least man enough to cheer when we suck again. Oh wait, without Wilson we will win the SB. Moron.

I don't understand how anybody thinks Pete hamstrings anybody. Every free agent that comes here raves about what an open, collaborative environment Seattle is. If anything he's too lax, but I suppose that's why he's considered a players' coach and free agents want to come here. The only players I've ever heard complain about Pete Carroll are ones that were drafted here and don't know any different. They sound like spoiled children, probably for the same reasons too.
    Own The West
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:21 pm
  • Wilson's play has regressed in terms of the "Eye of the Tiger" refuse to lose style of play ever since he got with her.

Maybe he's just getting old but I think there's a chance she just made him soft...

Imagine being the hardest guy in the NFL out of ANY QB. Then you marry some pampered spoiled baby girl, who is super left wing social activist... I can't imagine maintaining a killer instinct when your wife is literally a spoiled, biased, selfish, aggressively activist pillow puff woman.

I was saying this stuff 1-2 years ago, Wilson seems distracted to me. I don't want the Seahawks to lose him but at this point I'm not sure if he can win another Super Bowl the way he's been acting and playing...

The way he acts and plays seems directly related... He's just lost the "Eye of the Tiger"... imo.
    Tokadub
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:43 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information