Let's address it...Ciara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
So how much do you think behind the scenes Ciara is impacting Wilson's desicion making process. She has her own "brand" and perhaps she isn't getting the attention she wants by being with a guy that doesn't play in a big market. How much do you think she in his ear? All the teams on the list would help her exposure. I had never heard of her before she was with Wilson but admittedly I am out of touch on that style of music.

Mizak

Reaction score
Lets just say.........she knows how to shake it.

renofox

Reaction score
There is no way we will ever know the truth.

Speculating is invasive and disgusting. Leave it be.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Russ is a big boy and has agency here. Maybe his relationship with Ciara is a symptom of his own desire to be a mega celeb billionaire, and maybe the two of them together create a feedback loop. But this is Russ.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
renofox":3uekpnr5 said:
There is no way we will ever know the truth.

Speculating is invasive and disgusting. Leave it be.

Speculation is human nature. Let’s say that the truth is Ciara is influencing Russell on this in a major way. You want us to ignore it and not talk about the truth because we don’t have hard evidence? Seems counterintuitive

hawks85

Reaction score
Ever since Wilson started dating this woman, his whole outlook has changed. All Ciara cares about is "her brand" and Wilson is strapped in for the ride. Before dating this woman Wilson was lot more hungry and focused. Wilson still is, but since Ciara is a Hollywood Celeb she has feed all this mumbo jumbo of Hollywood crap in his head. THE ONLY REASON Wilson choose the teams on his list is for "the Brand" which I have no idea what their is, is to promote their brand. If you think for 1 second that Wilson wants to go to the Bears and make them better LMFAO, NOPE!!! It's to Cater to "their brand" because of the market exposure. Think about this, if Wilson wasn't married to Ciara, would we even be having this discussion about Wilson.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Not that anyone follows hockey but Wayne Gretzky went through this exact scenario when he was traded to LA.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I sure hope the Russ bashers will be happy when he is gone because they sure can’t see talent and only care about being miserable and stupid. Every week we watch this guy get killed and try to win the game after being down 2 scores in the 4th quarter. Why is it so hard to believe that he either wants it to improve here, or be allowed to go where it will be better?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":3ek572vk said:
I sure hope the Russ bashers will be happy when he is gone because they sure can’t see talent and only care about being miserable and stupid. Every week we watch this guy get killed and try to win the game after being down 2 scores in the 4th quarter. Why is it so hard to believe that he either wants it to improve here, or be allowed to go where it will be better?

Probably because some of the places he listed are downgrades football-wise, but upgrades spotlight wise

and because just two years ago we dealt with these exact same rumors, floated similarly by Russ' people, saying he and Ciara wanted to go to New York.

This isnt about football

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":rdqxvj2x said:
Norcalhawklover":rdqxvj2x said:

Probably because some of the places he listed are downgrades football-wise, but upgrades spotlight wise

and because just two years ago we dealt with these exact same rumors, floated similarly by Russ' people, saying he and Ciara wanted to go to New York.

This isnt about football
That is laughable. You think the places he chose will hamstring him the way Pete does? Get real. Any other team will give him a fighting chance to win from the first snap.

Hope you will be happier when we suck again.

KinesProf

Reaction score
You know discourse on a subject matter has hit the bottom of the barrel when, under the protection of anonymity, people start bringing up wives and family. Says more about those people than the athlete in question.

rcaido

Reaction score
Why did he sign w/ the Seahawks twice now...He has had plenty opportunity to leave Seattle.

As for Ciara, its funny to use as a joke but to actually believe the reason he wants to leave Seattle is to promote Ciara brand....Seriously, Wilson next year will make more than twice her net worth.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":30zwm7qr said:
Hawkpower":30zwm7qr said:
Norcalhawklover":30zwm7qr said:

This isnt about football
That is laughable. You think the places he chose will hamstring him the way Pete does? Get real. Any other team will give him a fighting chance to win from the first snap.

Hamstring?He does that to himself as he gets slower and slower..You'll see

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":24zliubu said:
Hawkpower":24zliubu said:
Norcalhawklover":24zliubu said:

This isnt about football

Well we clearly see things differently regarding the reasons for the offensive struggles at times. And thats ok.

It doesnt change the fact that the teams he wants to go to are potentially downgrades, and he has publicly (a few times now) stated his desire to be in a city with a brighter spotlight.

Makes it clear to me this isnt about football, but some of us hate Pete enough to put blinders to whats in front of them :)

Hawkpower

Reaction score
KinesProf":1xt50vho said:
You know discourse on a subject matter has hit the bottom of the barrel when, under the protection of anonymity, people start bringing up wives and family. Says more about those people than the athlete in question.

Russ and Ciara put themselves in the spotlight.

They themselves have floated rumors about loving places like New York and wanting to promote their brand

We arent discussing anything they havent spoken freely about themselves

But you knew that....

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":10o8quw3 said:
Norcalhawklover":10o8quw3 said:
Hawkpower":10o8quw3 said:
Norcalhawklover":10o8quw3 said:

This isnt about football

Well we clearly see things differently regarding the reasons for the offensive struggles at times. And thats ok.

It doesnt change the fact that the teams he wants to go to are downgrades, and he has publicly (a few times now) stated his desire to be in a city with a brighter spotlight.

Makes it clear to me this isnt about football, but some of us hate Pete enough to put blinders to whats in front of them :)

I don’t hate Pete at all. I just see that we have a HoF quarterback in 2021 and a coach that wants him to play like it’s 1985. That is what is in front of me and I have no trouble seeing it. I guess you think Wilson signed a multi year contract with the intent of forcing a trade after a year or two. Blinders?

Status
Not open for further replies.