WA Moves to Phase 3

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
WA Governor Jay Inslee has announced all Washington counties will be moving to Phase 3 on March 22nd. What this means specifically to the Seahawks is all sports can have a 50% capacity (masks and social distancing practices may still apply). So if this is March, I can only guess by September we should be back to 100% capacity for the NFL. Crossing fingers...Hard to imagine a sport where the energy of the fans is more important to teams than the NFL.

The 12's packed to capacity at home would be music to all of our ears.

https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/w ... s-loosened

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros":2yqpt36c said:
WA Governor Jay Inslee has announced all Washington counties will be moving to Phase 3 on March 22nd. What this means specifically to the Seahawks is all sports can have a 50% capacity (masks and social distancing practices may still apply). So if this is March, I can only guess by September we should be back to 100% capacity for the NFL. Crossing fingers...Hard to imagine a sport where the energy of the fans is more important to teams than the NFL.

Baby steps got us here, baby steps to March 22nd, and continue being as smart as we have been through Fall.

Will be nice to have Normal by Thanksgiving, one can hope.

Stay Healthy, Stay Smart, Stay aware.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Cyrus12":29inqbhx said:
Geno is going to need the 12s support...

For sure. It takes a team effort to hold that clipboard.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Aros":2y1q666x said:
Hard to imagine a sport where the energy of the fans is more important to teams than the NFL.

NBA

Hawkpower

Reaction score
chris98251":3579qn5c said:
Aros":3579qn5c said:

Baby steps got us here, baby steps to March 22nd, and continue being as smart as we have been through Fall.

Thanksgiving? :shock: :D

chris98251

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1gk8bwgq said:
chris98251":1gk8bwgq said:
Aros":1gk8bwgq said:

Outside gatherings are much safer, it's inside stuff that will say we are normal, I know Thanksgiving and Christmas we can have 30 to 60 people in one place every given year when you include Parents and the kids and their kids.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
chris98251":3i2nc984 said:
Hawkpower":3i2nc984 said:
chris98251":3i2nc984 said:
Aros":3i2nc984 said:

Outside gatherings are much safer, it's inside stuff that will say we are normal, I know Thanksgiving and Christmas we can have 30 to 60 people in one place every given year when you include Parents and the kids and their kids.

Totally respect your viewpoint, it just took me aback for a second because I dont live in Seattle anymore and most of us elsewhere have been doing this since last Thanksgiving lol

But back on topic, I am glad we are moving towards mutual openings across the country, Seattle included. It will feel nice to have fans at all of our sporting events again.