A sign

John63

Reaction score
So since everyone seems to like to point to obscure stuff that to them is a sign of what's going to happen to Wilson such as not on the letter, taken off betting in vegas, etc I would add one

K5 news was doing a piece on the covid phases and one of their reports was down near the football stadium and there it iwas a big huge picture of Wilson still on the stadium. Must mean he is staying.

FYI I know like all the other things that it does not mean a thing. Which is the point none of the crap be thrown around by so-called experts, unnamed sources or any of us means anything. Till either Wilson or the hawks say what is happening all we know for sure is we dont know much.

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":wpthu7lr said:
So since everyone seems to like to point to obscure stuff that to them is a sign of what's going to happen to Wilson such as not on the letter, taken off betting in vegas, etc I would add one

K5 news was doing a piece on the covid phases and one of their reports was down near the football stadium and there it iwas a big huge picture of Wilson still on the stadium. Must mean he is staying.

FYI I know like all the other things that it does not mean a thing. Which is the point none of the crap be thrown around by so-called experts, unnamed sources or any of us means anything. Till either Wilson or the hawks say what is happening all we know for sure is we dont know much.

Those images stay up sometimes past the time the player is here, takes a bit of time to take down a 100 foot or so poster. Especially with social distancing still in effect.

nwHawk

Reaction score
John63":3f11t2eh said:

Well said, John. Russ is still a Hawk.

balakoth

Reaction score
Great point... unless you were born yesterday

The banners don't come down until the player is gone.. pretty BASIC.. concept..

So I agree.. very weak attempt

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
balakoth":1ka5tnhm said:

And that is the point none of this is any stronger than the picture. Dallas left dak off their letter yet he just signed. The reality like I said noone know crap except Wilson and the hawks. The picture at the stadium still being up is just as viable as all this other crap.

rcaido

Reaction score
John63":ewcq74f6 said:
balakoth":ewcq74f6 said:

And that is the point none of this is any stronger than the picture. Dallas left dak off their letter yet he just signed. The reality like I said noone know crap except Wilson and the hawks. The picture at the stadium still being up is just as viable as all this other crap.

I like how you make a weak point to prove how dumb all the other rumors are...Yet they still dont get it, i think these people has hated Russ for so long that they finally wishing he leaves. I think they are from other teams as they usually only show up when the Seahawks loses or Russ has a bad game.

toffee

Reaction score
balakoth":2erhzkkn said:

Nailed it

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
balakoth":3b7qx3mz said:

Then you missed the entire point John 63 was making. Yikes

Frozenropers

Reaction score
John63":38m7zqjn said:

Good humor!

Point was missed :2thumbs: by many in this thread it looks like. :lol:

potatohead33

Reaction score
John63":1832gjtv said:

Nobody working on the stadium at this point in time. Have they even painted the roof yet?