Next year’s opponents

zchurch74

Reaction score
Wow, imagine that. We play Chicago at home next season.

We really only have two non-division teams who should give us any trouble. This is, IF,Russ stays. If he goes we will have a few games of new QBs playing new QBs

Packers and Titans will be tough. Lions, Jags, Houston, Colts, Washington and Bears will all have a first year QBs. You could also add the Rams and Niners to this list.

With that said, if Russ goes to Chicago, this will be an interesting homecoming. I’m not sure how I will feel about this game. Of course I wish for a Seahawks win first. I’m not a Russ fan, but, it would be nice to see Russ cook and beat he shit out of Pete to teach that old man a lesson.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
11-6 with Russ
2-15 without Russ

....very early prediction but looks to be an easy schedule like last season, besides the div play.

xray

Reaction score
It's a tough schedule besides our division opponents . If Wilson is on the roster this season , one of two things will happen with Wilson . He has a banner year attempting to validate his value for a future trade . Or he has a disappointing season , because the team and coaching staff have lost confidence in him and it shows up on the field on game day . IMO

chris98251

Reaction score
Next years opponents are all unknowns as far as difficulty.

You can't predict jack shit yet, half the teams are still trying to figure out who and how they are putting rosters together , people on them will be cut and restructured, then there is a ton of movement and Free Agents that will be signed.

Talk to me in August and go back to playing Madden and EA sports till then.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I think this is the year we regress to the mean in 4th quarter comebacks. With the offensive positions unsettled (RB, possible release of Lockett, 3rd WR, TE and OLine and new o coordinator, one more year on RWs body and him slowing down/unable to run/unwilling to run ) I’m thinking we end at 8-9 and of course miss the playoffs.

Latest posts