More Wilson threads

James in PA

Reaction score
Well, a new one was indeed started about 3 minutes after you posted this. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jville

Reaction score
Has Russell Wilson become a censorship mechanism thru omission of current news or discussion of other Seahawks? How about all the other news that has being omitted? Has this become the Russell Wilson forum with and a cast of extras? Maybe a rebellion against the same old narratives is in order ..............

The team has tendered defensive tackle Bryan Mone and offensive lineman Kyle Fuller as Exclusive Rights Free Agents (ERFAs), per ESPN’s Brady Henderson. For ERFAs all a team has to do is offer a one-year contract for the league minimum (which varies based on accrued seasons) and at that point negotiating with other teams is completely off the table. The minimum is $660,000 for rookies, $780,000 after two accrued seasons, and $850k for three. [urltargetblank]https://www.fieldgulls.com/2021/3/11/22324683/seattle-seahawks-news-tender-bryan-mone-kyle-fuller-as-exclusive-rights-free-agents[/urltargetblank]

1295551608.0.jpg

I'm looking forward to the continuation of Bryan Mone's development. He is growing into a true nose tackle that can run better than expected.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to burn in Hell for this but when I first glanced at that photo I thought it was Russell Wilson in 10 years.

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros":2fab31he said:
I'm going to burn in Hell for this but when I first glanced at that photo I thought it was Russell Wilson in 10 years.

Well he did say he wanted to play till he was 40 or 45, didn't say what position now did he..............

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Jville":3auty91w said:
Has Russell Wilson become a censorship mechanism thru omission of current news or discussion of other Seahawks? How about all the other news that has being omitted? Has this become the Russell Wilson forum with and a cast of extras? Maybe a rebellion against the same old narratives is in order ..............

The team has tendered defensive tackle Bryan Mone and offensive lineman Kyle Fuller as Exclusive Rights Free Agents (ERFAs), per ESPN’s Brady Henderson. For ERFAs all a team has to do is offer a one-year contract for the league minimum (which varies based on accrued seasons) and at that point negotiating with other teams is completely off the table. The minimum is $660,000 for rookies, $780,000 after two accrued seasons, and $850k for three. [urltargetblank]https://www.fieldgulls.com/2021/3/11/22324683/seattle-seahawks-news-tender-bryan-mone-kyle-fuller-as-exclusive-rights-free-agents[/urltargetblank]

1295551608.0.jpg

I'm looking forward to the continuation of Bryan Mone's development. He is growing into a true nose tackle that can run better than expected.

I'm high on both. I hope they get rid of Reed, honestly. I'm higher on Mone, even without salary considerations.

Fuller looks like he could be real good, too.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Aros":jjsgtbuy said:
It's him after trying to run.. :lol:

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Aros":39zmseow said:

Russ "Lorenzen" Wilson

RIP Jared Lorenzen