My wish list is all still there.

Bringing the “band” back on D. lol

DE – Resign Dunlap

DE – Sign Clowney

CB – Bring Sherm back & Draft to develop

LB – Resign KJ

Trade J.Adams for at least a 1st this year

——————————————————————————————————–
Don't be stupid and trade Wilson first off...

WR – A.Brown best WR they can get for the money. (Will choose Brady/Bucs over Wilson AGAIN)

RB – L.Fournette best RB they can get for the money. (Same as AB should have got him last year)

TE – Draft

OLC – Mack

OLC/G/T – Draft, Draft, Draft first 3 picks BPA

Pay a couple extra million for Brown/Fournette if you have to...

5 picks with a 1st rounder from Adams.

massari

Reaction score
It'll be Mayowa and Jefferson as the big DL signings, Pocic as starting Center, $4.5M for LG Forrest Lamp, and $9M for Kyle Rudolph. KJ will be back because they value LBs more than D-line.

Before/after the season, they'll trade Wilson for 3 late firsts and some fringe players. Then trade a 1st for Sam Darnold.

PC bless.

PNW

Reaction score
Only problem that is the O-line, throwing 2nd, 3rd and 4th round rookies into a division with some of the best D-lines is not the best recipe to keep #3 from getting hit as much. Plus I have zero faith in our staff to hit on all those rookie O-linemen, for all we know Damien Lewis was just luck, other than that we suck at drafting OL. I think we need to go out and sign some key veterans on the OL.

GDKOZAR

Reaction score
I totally agree that we have proven that we can NOT draft Offensive Linemen. I do NOT understand why we do not invest proven offensive linemen. The great teams spend money on the OL.

OP
OP
J

jdruaint

Reaction score
Mack be starting C and can hold down the fort for couple years. If a rookie beats him out great! Only need to hit on one "starter".

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Pass on the 35 year old Mack. Both Blythe and Reiter are better at this point. Dunlap and Clowney is a little overkill.

KinesProf

Reaction score
Well, moving on from Adams and adding those guys is certainly one way to get much older in a hurry.

And let's pay a couple extra million to Antonio Brown and Leonard Fournette, just cause. Not like those guys haven't had motivation and discipline issues previously.

The NFL isn't Madden.

Own The West

Reaction score
Lamp and Dunlap makes sense.

We have Reed and Flowers at CB right now. Sherman would be bad in terms of age, blood, and taking up a spot that would benefit a player with upside. Dunbar might be the best fit and not count against our comp picks.

After that we can sit back and take what the market gives. We have a good team already. An interior OL to break the logjam there and DE/CB are our only deficiencies. Whatever we get from the draft is gravy. It would be nice to have more picks and get younger is all.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
jdruaint":661o6ocq said:
My wish list is all still there.

Bringing the “band” back on D. lol

DE – Resign Dunlap

DE – Sign Clowney

CB – Bring Sherm back & Draft to develop

LB – Resign KJ

Trade J.Adams for at least a 1st this year

——————————————————————————————————–
Don't be stupid and trade Wilson first off...

WR – A.Brown best WR they can get for the money. (Will choose Brady/Bucs over Wilson AGAIN)

RB – L.Fournette best RB they can get for the money. (Same as AB should have got him last year)

TE – Draft

OLC – Mack

OLC/G/T – Draft, Draft, Draft first 3 picks BPA

Pay a couple extra million for Brown/Fournette if you have to...

5 picks with a 1st rounder from Adams.

Fournette no...
Clowney no....
Ab hell no....

Sharm maybe

Wright hell yes...
Mack hell no...

Trade Adams? You mean the best safety in the league? Crazy. No way in hell!! :177692: