Richard Sherman now drawing interest ......

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1371879015317958656[/tweet]

gowazzu02

Reaction score
There is absolutely Zero chance we'd bring Sherm back. Man our locker room is going to be nuclear this year as is, could you imagine sprinkling Sherms attitude in there.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Maybe we need someone like him to get the team straight. It’s obvious Russ is unhappy. So that drama is going to mess the team up. Sherm would come in ready to win and wouldn’t allow any less. I think it would help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Throwdown

Reaction score
gowazzu02":1vn25gaa said:
There is absolutely Zero chance we'd bring Sherm back. Man our locker room is going to be nuclear this year as is, could you imagine sprinkling Sherms attitude in there.

I want it, Russ needs someone who will let him know about himself

xray

Reaction score
Throwdown":21crr07q said:
gowazzu02":21crr07q said:

Sherman might still be texting Wilson reminding him he should of handed the goddam ball to Lynch . LOL

James in PA

Reaction score
He’ll be in N’awlins, reunited with Kris Richard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John63

Reaction score
xray":69u7udiz said:
Throwdown":69u7udiz said:
gowazzu02":69u7udiz said:

Sherman might still be texting Wilson reminding him he should of handed the goddam ball to Lynch . LOL

nah he remembers it was his defense that gave up a 10 point lead with 9 minutes to go. Just like yea before we won the SB when they gave up a 2 point lead with 30 seconds to go in the NFC Championship.

Mizak

Reaction score
John63":3ucjy70r said:
xray":3ucjy70r said:
Throwdown":3ucjy70r said:
gowazzu02":3ucjy70r said:

nah he remembers it was his defense that gave up a 10 point lead with 9 minutes to go. Just like yea before we won the SB when they gave up a 2 point lead with 30 seconds to go in the NFC Championship.

Who’s the one that threw that ball that led to the interception? It wasn’t the defense, I’ll tell you that right now.

pinksheets

Reaction score
John63":1zodkaiv said:
xray":1zodkaiv said:
Throwdown":1zodkaiv said:
gowazzu02":1zodkaiv said:

They already carried him to one championship.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
Feels like Sherm has matured a great deal during his time in SF. Seems to have cooled his 'volatile vocals' a bit.

I bet he would embrace the mentor role. Would love to see him back.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
John63":2d7iqx8d said:
xray":2d7iqx8d said:
Throwdown":2d7iqx8d said:
gowazzu02":2d7iqx8d said:

Oh you mean the injury depleted defense that basically halted GB 2 weeks before while your hero threw 5 picks. Yep it was there fault. Wilson i believe could be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. He is that perfect!

John63

Reaction score
pinksheets":39nqb3th said:
John63":39nqb3th said:
xray":39nqb3th said:
Throwdown":39nqb3th said:

They already carried him to one championship.

Yeah those 5 games won by the offense in the last minutes to get us there had nothing to do with it at all.

John63

Reaction score
Cyrus12":n3b7ijlj said:
John63":n3b7ijlj said:
xray":n3b7ijlj said:
Throwdown":n3b7ijlj said:

Oh you mean the injury depleted defense that basically halted GB 2 weeks before while your hero threw 5 picks. Yep it was there fault. Wilson i believe could be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. He is that perfect!

LOl of course amazing you except no excuses for Wilson but the defense every excuse in the book. I man that defense that was taking up over 60% of the cap. and there excuse for giving up a 2 point lead with under 30 seconds against Atl in the NFC Championship game the year before was? I wait the sun was in there eyes right.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
John63":36acn3a4 said:
Cyrus12":36acn3a4 said:
John63":36acn3a4 said:
xray":36acn3a4 said:

LOl of course amazing you except no excuses for Wilson but the defense every excuse in the book. I man that defense that was taking up over 60% of the cap. and there excuse for giving up a 2 point lead with under 30 seconds against Atl in the NFC Championship game the year before was? I wait the sun was in there eyes right.

This team doesn't have a super bowl appearance back to back without that defense and thats a fact!

John63

Reaction score
Cyrus12":18144acx said:
John63":18144acx said:
Cyrus12":18144acx said:
John63":18144acx said:

This team doesn't have a super bowl appearance back to back without that defense and thats a fact!

This team does not have a Super Bowl appearance back to back without Wilson that's a fact

Cyrus12

Reaction score
John63":3hpuzvyf said:
Cyrus12":3hpuzvyf said:
John63":3hpuzvyf said:
Cyrus12":3hpuzvyf said:

This team does not have a Super Bowl appearance back to back without Wilson that's a fact
I'll agree to very much disagree but will say it was a team effort. Since every thread is about Wilson I'll bow out.

I doubt Sherman returns here. I still am thinking Raiders.

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":23u31y7i said:
Cyrus12":23u31y7i said:
John63":23u31y7i said:
Cyrus12":23u31y7i said:

That team could not make back to back without the defense, that's a fact.

See how this works?

John63

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2cfuw7d3 said:
John63":2cfuw7d3 said:
Cyrus12":2cfuw7d3 said:
John63":2cfuw7d3 said:

I'll agree to very much disagree but will say it was a team effort. Since every thread is about Wilson I'll bow out.

I doubt Sherman returns here. I still am thinking Raiders.

I agre team effort and also that Sherman will not come back here

John63

Reaction score
chris98251":te40irzr said:
John63":te40irzr said:
Cyrus12":te40irzr said:
John63":te40irzr said:

That team could not make back to back without the defense, that's a fact.

See how this works?

I am not the one who said they could or could not without the defense. Now am I the one that brought Wilson into this thread.