Who do you want that is still available?

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Yes, the field is mostly JAGs now but is there any impact players still there that you want?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
No one, tear this crap apart and start over. Yeah it's a playoff caliber team but the way it's built, paid and coached it's not getting to another SB or even NFCCG (Have we seen once since SB 49?). I feel like i'm watching a TV show that's 4 seasons past it's prime but still brings in viewers with mediocre stories while the actors/actresses slowly destroy their careers on screen. Kill it.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Some good centers available that would make Russ happy.

Also the WR market is still pretty open with solid #2-#3 guys, would be nice to upgrade David Moore. Golladay is awesome but I can't imagine he's looking for a small contract.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Austin Blythe/Austin Reiter/Rodney Hudson/David Andrews at C. I'd be fine with any of them. Pocic would be a good depth signing if he comes back for under 3m annually. You need a swing guy on the interior like that.

Lane Taylor at G would be an incredible pickup.

Gerald Everett on a short-term deal to provide a secondary option in the passing game. Already familiar with Waldron, that sort of familiarity will help on third downs when the pressure arrives.

Damien Williams at RB if he'll come cheap (4m/yr max for 1-2 years)

Josh Reynolds could be a steal if the market for WR's continues going south. Might be able to steal him on a 1 year prove-it.

Finally, sign Clowney again to rotate around the line. Keeps everyone fresher and he's versatile along the line. Not the best finisher, but great at getting other guys free and a plus run defender.

This allows the Seahawks to go full bpa with the remaining draft capital they have, with the primary need being defensive line talent.

A-Dog

Reaction score
1. Rodney Hudson, C, Raiders
2. Jadeveon Clowney, DL/EDGE, Titans
3. Carlos Dunlap, EDGE, Seahawks
4. Hassan Red*ick, SAM/EDGE, Cardinals
5. Gerald Everett, TE, Rams

Hudson is an obvious need and fit as an excellent pass-blocking C, as is Everett at TE with our new OC.

On defense, I expect we will continue to see more "Bear" fronts, with Mone emerging as a dominant 2-gapping NT on mixed downs. In this scheme Clowney can play Leo, SAM, or 3-Tech and can be a disruptor at any of those positions. Dunlap gives us a reliable pass rush as the primary Leo. Red*ick plays SAM on mixed downs and rush end on passing downs - he provides the outside rush that KJ just doesn't have in his arsenal. Bobby and Brooks are 3-down players at Mike and Will, with Barton as the primary backup who can also compete with Brooks to be one of the Nickel LBs.

massari

Reaction score
C Rodney Hudson
C David Andrews
G Gabe Jackson

Only old edge rushers left

Dunlap
Clowney
Kerrigan
Justin Houston
Everson Griffen
Aldon Smith
Melvin Ingram

Zap90

Reaction score
KJ Wright.

Then

Golden Tate
Dunlap
Dunbar.
Kenyan Drake.

Then

Alejandro Villanueva

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
ZagHawk":3la8cdac said:
No one, tear this crap apart and start over. Yeah it's a playoff caliber team but the way it's built, paid and coached it's not getting to another SB or even NFCCG (Have we seen once since SB 49?). I feel like i'm watching a TV show that's 4 seasons past it's prime but still brings in viewers with mediocre stories while the actors/actresses slowly destroy their careers on screen. Kill it.

https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/ment ... -hotlines/

You're welcome.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Now that’s funny! I clicked on the link thinking it would be football related. Almost spit out my lunch!

OP
OP
J

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Rodney Hudson is gone to the Cardinals. No chitz given by our FO.

Own The West

Reaction score
2 points to Maelstrom, A-Dog, massari, and Zap90 for following the thread and giving football answers.
1 point to Aros for providing resources to those on the board that need it most.

It's still March, a full 5 months before training camp. There is still time to rehab those atrophied social skills and become a contributor!

I just want Dunlap back, the rest is gravy.

Good year for WR talent in FA. Curious if Quill's contract will get us a 3rd though.

LOL at Trent Williams contract. I hope for them that guaranteed is over in year 2...

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Any halfway decent DC that is available I will take.

Happy to also consider anyone that works directly under the DC on top NFL defenses.

chris98251

Reaction score
Own The West":1sptwe1t said:
2 points to Maelstrom, A-Dog, massari, and Zap90 for following the thread and giving football answers.
1 point to Aros for providing resources to those on the board that need it most.

It's still March, a full 5 months before training camp. There is still time to rehab those atrophied social skills and become a contributor!

I just want Dunlap back, the rest is gravy.

Good year for WR talent in FA. Curious if Quill's contract will get us a 3rd though.

LOL at Trent Williams contract. I hope for them that guaranteed is over in year 2...

So they are scoring extra points, and safeties,

Those that can see what's happening will keep scoring Touchdowns, we were do to reload anyway, need to stock up on Cap space and Draft picks.

We have little negotiating strength for making any major moves unless we unload our few players that have futures or mid season for a playoff teams hope.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
nwHawk":xbbhtq46 said:
Now that’s funny! I clicked on the link thinking it would be football related. Almost spit out my lunch!

You're also welcome. :p

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Carson
Kj

Andrews

Sherm or a. Jackson/d. King/ hayward. One of them.

Aldon Smith to play de only. not a listed lb who occasionally rushes and plays zone.

massari

Reaction score
Obviously pass rush is the biggest need. If they could somehow get both Dunlap and Clowney from the available free agents....

I'm reading there are some good Center prospects in the draft.

Vesuve

Reaction score
What about our run game?

It seems Carson is leaving....other see this the same way?

Perhaps the 'Hawks are interested in Fournette (who's missed games over time) and other teams are interested, also.

Penny? I doubt he'll ever take a sizeable load.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Kellen Mond or maybe Trey Lance, Justin Fields. If they had made that trade there's chance they could have traded up for Kellen. They certainly would have had a shot at Lance of Fields. I've already mentally moved on from Wilson until there's some kind of resolution. A real resolution not a press conference where both sided pretend there happy.

I suppose there's a chance they could still trade up if they trade Wags on draft day.