How would you grade our off-season if this happened?

King Dog

Reaction score
I'm curious. In addition to what we've done, what kind of grade would you assign our off-season prior to the draft if this were to occur?

Dunlap Edge
Aldon Smith Edge
Phillip Lindsay RB
Josh Reynolds WR
Austin Reiter C

Fade

Reaction score
Those would be reasonable additions, but it's hard to assign a grade without knowing the cost.

Forthewin

Reaction score
B-. 1 extra bro on the OL is not going to save Russ next year. If they draft one with the 2nd pick...B+. Weeez about to be down a workhorse RB...and even though I would like to pick up Phillip Lindsey...Mr 500 yards and 1 TD may not be the answer to what Peteball needs.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Hawks2022":ohzt72x4 said:
B-. 1 extra bro on the OL is not going to save Russ next year. If they draft one with the 2nd pick...B+. Weeez about to be down a workhorse RB...and even though I would like to pick up Phillip Lindsey...Mr 500 yards and 1 TD may not be the answer to what Peteball needs.

Lindsay lost his starting job to Melvin Gordon last year. The previous 2 seasons he rushed for over 1000 yards and had 9 and 7 TDs and made the pro bowl his rookie year.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":3ctopluc said:
I’d love to add Lev eon Bell and an old Frank Gore.

:pukeface:
By all means, grab players who’s shelf life is close to the expiration date of not past.