WR3

chris98251

Reaction score
Well now that Moore is gone, maybe Ursua can make the roster.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
If the market keeps going south, Josh Reynolds could be an amazing option. Otherwise, Chris Conley fits the bill. Swain could get the call-up to the starting offense. UDFA's and draft picks are a possibility.

chris98251

Reaction score
WR isn't a big need given the depth we have in the PS, we are not looking for a starter.

We also only have 3 picks and bigger holes to fill.

massari

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ThePoniExpress/status/1372265622416076804[/tweet]

James in PA

Reaction score
Don’t see AB coming to Seattle. Sorry, Russ.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
I'm going to say wille snead. Super reliable. Under the radar. Since the saints, went to b more, for us he would
Be extra reliable. Proven hands...

CelticWolf12

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1iz2942k said:
If the market keeps going south, Josh Reynolds could be an amazing option. Otherwise, Chris Conley fits the bill. Swain could get the call-up to the starting offense. UDFA's and draft picks are a possibility.

I agree 100%. Josh Reynolds is a very good, versatile WR. I like that he can create some space in the short and medium game concepts and/or can spread the defense. If the $$ is right, this would be an absolute no brainer.

Freddy Swain is another potential option for a #3 WR. For a rookie, he definitely displayed surprising talent and maturity. I am eager to see what he brings to the table this season.

Go Hawks!!!

seabowl

Reaction score
Marquise Lee was just released however as a failed physical. He's a USC guy and when healthy is a pretty good WR. Wouldn't be surprised at some point they take a shot at him. Maybe Sammy Watkins although he may still want $$.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
seabowl":2aksk1rq said:
Marquise Lee was just released however as a failed physical. He's a USC guy and when healthy is a pretty good WR. Wouldn't be surprised at some point they take a shot at him. Maybe Sammy Watkins although he may still want $$.

Pass
Lee is as fragile as Prosise.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
I would love to see Ursua step up and be that #3/#4 receiver. I loved watching him in college (plus, he went to my high school).

Swain is a strong possibility for the #3, as well. He made some big catches last year and made some swing passes and crossing routes look pretty routine. I was impressed with him, as a rookie he looked pretty collected and calm. I didn't notice much of his blocking, so I can't speak to that.

I don't love the idea of spending a ton of $ on a FA wideout, we have a pretty bad track record in that regard. Unless it's a minimum type of deal, I say we go with those we have or look at more players that are possible cuts down the line.

Forthewin

Reaction score
DK, lockett, Gordon and A. Brown would be the best WR core in the history of the NFL.

Jville

Reaction score
The Carolina Panthers added a rather humble well rounded and hard working 4 year veteran in David Moore. I'd be very surprised if someone similar could be found to immediately to replace all that he brought to the team. It's more likely that some combination of a #3 & a #4 will step in for 2021.

Given that it's a new offense being put together, I'm anticipating that John & Company will cast a wide net in 2021. I expect a wide open competition. Should feed some active forum dialogue going into training camp.

Own The West

Reaction score
toffee":3pi7xa2q said:
A Golden dude.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

That would probably be antithetical to "keep Russ happy".

Frozenropers

Reaction score
I want to see more of Swain. He impressed as a rookie.

Save the money and spend it on bringing back Dunlap and maybe Atkins for the D-line

Jville

Reaction score
I should have mentioned that the versatile David Moore was their most successful kick returner. So ...... Special Teams needs will factor in as auditions begin for #3 & #4 wide receivers.