Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I’ll take ‘bar brawl’ for $1000, Alex

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13

• At least it won't be as costly as Hamlin's.
    BASF
    NET Veteran

• Who the hell is Alex McGough? Never even heard of him.

I guess that's what happens when you are behind Russell Wilson.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Well dude was supposedly messing with his Girl Friend.

We say walk away but every situation is different, I just hope he didn't break his throwing hand hitting him. Alex looked to have some talent and a IT type factor from what I watched of his tape.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• A guy with an Irish name getting into a bar fight on St. Paddy’s.. shocking breaking news..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DJ_CJ
    NET Starter

• Punching a guy named Anthony Albino...
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• An Irishman and Albino walk into a bar....

Tell me if you've heard this one before. :lol:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• It's offseason but so much news is depressing about this offseason. Like, Pete and Russ are fighting. We really don't have enough cap and draft picks to improve to what Russ may want. One of our backup QBs (young guy) is now in trouble with the law, and we know Geno isn't an alternative.

Lots of this was unavoidable but hey...we seem to have a problem w young QB backups getting in trouble with the law. I mean Boykin and then this. Did he have any prior history in college? Maybe we should be looking more at that kind of thing in general before signing someone who could easily be a liability.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

• Aros wrote:Who the hell is Alex McGough? Never even heard of him.

I guess that's what happens when you are behind Russell Wilson AND Gino Smith.

FTSFY
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

• Aros wrote:An Irishman and Albino walk into a bar....

Tell me if you've heard this one before. :lol:

Heard it was a riot! :irishdrinkers:
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• SantaClaraHawk wrote:It's offseason but so much news is depressing about this offseason. Like, Pete and Russ are fighting. We really don't have enough cap and draft picks to improve to what Russ may want. One of our backup QBs (young guy) is now in trouble with the law, and we know Geno isn't an alternative.

Lots of this was unavoidable but hey...we seem to have a problem w young QB backups getting in trouble with the law. I mean Boykin and then this. Did he have any prior history in college? Maybe we should be looking more at that kind of thing in general before signing someone who could easily be a liability.

Such a $h!t generalization, comparing Boykin and McGough, then we have problems with our Young QB's.

There was alcohol involved yes, but it also appears the Albino person was making overtures to Alex's girlfriend, not a good combination. Why was it so long after they pressed charges, I would say the dude found out he was a NFL player.

Lets be general here, how many Women, Men, Trans or any other look for a payday by trying to file suits against people that appear to be well off or famous hoping to cash in. You seem to back a lot of fakes that do this and find out after the fact they lied or were fraudulent.

Before you send him to a prison like you wanted Kendrick's to be drawn and quartered also lets see what happens with charges and so forth.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Aros wrote:Who the hell is Alex McGough? Never even heard of him.

Well I guess you need to start following me on Twitter. I tweeted quite a bit about him when I was reporting on training camp his rookie season.. He actually looked promising, for a 7th rounder.

Guess he's likely gone now.. maybe not even his fault but when youre a fringe player and youre showing youll brawl.. you become not worth the trouble.
    Vetamur
    NET Veteran

• Vetamur wrote:
    Aros wrote:Who the hell is Alex McGough? Never even heard of him.

Well I guess you need to start following me on Twitter. I tweeted quite a bit about him when I was reporting on training camp his rookie season.. He actually looked promising, for a 7th rounder.

Guess he's likely gone now.. maybe not even his fault but when youre a fringe player and youre showing youll brawl.. you become not worth the trouble.

Well there are those that look at it as he is a fighter, Brett Farve, Sonny Jurgenson, Ken Stabler moxie.

It was a fight, not firing weapons, not r@p*, not sexual assault, not illegal possession of a firearm.

From what I read it was also a one and done punch., not really a brawl unless the story under stated the whole thing.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Vetamur wrote:
    Aros wrote:Who the hell is Alex McGough? Never even heard of him.

Ross, old pal I thought you of all people would have picked up on my jest. :smilingalien:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• I want him to stay..I like a QB with fight to him.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

• chris98251 wrote:
    SantaClaraHawk wrote:It's offseason but so much news is depressing about this offseason. Like, Pete and Russ are fighting. We really don't have enough cap and draft picks to improve to what Russ may want. One of our backup QBs (young guy) is now in trouble with the law, and we know Geno isn't an alternative.

Such a $h!t generalization, comparing Boykin and McGough, then we have problems with our Young QB's.

There was alcohol involved yes, but it also appears the Albino person was making overtures to Alex's girlfriend, not a good combination. Why was it so long after they pressed charges, I would say the dude found out he was a NFL player.

Lets be general here, how many Women, Men, Trans or any other look for a payday by trying to file suits against people that appear to be well off or famous hoping to cash in. You seem to back a lot of fakes that do this and find out after the fact they lied or were fraudulent.

Before you send him to a prison like you wanted Kendrick's to be drawn and quartered also lets see what happens with charges and so forth.

Kendricks is already convicted. A sentence is inevitable, and the sentencing range goes up to 25 years. Further I was OK with him coming back in 2020 given court was being postponed routinely for Covid.

In terms of the QBs room, we've had two of our QBs make the news for assaulting people since 2018. I can't think of any other team that's had that in their QB room. When other teams' backups make the news, it's all about how they got signed, played in relief, and tossed the coin, and otherwise are pretty quiet about their lives.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

• I like a fighter. This sounds like more hullaballoo than anything else. Standing up for his lady. Love it. One punch and done.

This is my kind of backup QB!!!
    RockinHawks
    NET Veteran

• chris98251 wrote:
    SantaClaraHawk wrote:It's offseason but so much news is depressing about this offseason. Like, Pete and Russ are fighting. We really don't have enough cap and draft picks to improve to what Russ may want. One of our backup QBs (young guy) is now in trouble with the law, and we know Geno isn't an alternative.

Lets be general here, how many Women, Men, Trans or any other look for a payday by trying to file suits against people that appear to be well off or famous hoping to cash in.

Is this a rhetorical question or do you intend to provide the answer?
    KinesProf
    NET Rookie

• Alex looked better than a lot of the QBs we gave contracts to as backups.

Happy we kept him.

Not sure why we should care if he punches someone in the face at a bar.

It isn't something you should lose your job or career over.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

• So this Albino dude was hitting on his girl and it was just one punch? It's nothing.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
    toffee
    NET Veteran

• SantaClaraHawk wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:

Kendricks is already convicted. A sentence is inevitable, and the sentencing range goes up to 25 years. Further I was OK with him coming back in 2020 given court was being postponed routinely for Covid.

In terms of the QBs room, we've had two of our QBs make the news for assaulting people since 2018. I can't think of any other team that's had that in their QB room. When other teams' backups make the news, it's all about how they got signed, played in relief, and tossed the coin, and otherwise are pretty quiet about their lives.

Kendricks will get Zero time. First offense, paid it all back, plead out. The 25 years was a great inflammatory number for pundits to throw out there and make their story sound much more serious than it was.

Probation.
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Ivokuk, yeah. Most probably that's the outcome, but as long as a possibility of a sentence beyond that existed, it would be logical for any team to be cautious. And on top of it, Kendricks apparently couldn't cut it even when given a final chance because 2020.

More broadly, I just wish some common sense would be applied here.

There are like, what, 2300-plus dudes in the NFL. They're all judged 10+ and therefore they pick 10+ women usually, and both he and she know that she will attract more masculine attention b/c of that in public.

So that's gonna happen, and the reasonable reaction is just to get your woman out of there, seriously. I mean, your woman isn't so down with your escalating this to TMZ levels.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

• Damn i thought he'd challenge Wilson for starter this year.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Cyrus12 wrote:Damn i thought he'd challenge Wilson for starter this year.

Guess that depends on Wilson's right hook.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

It is currently Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:56 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information