I’ll take ‘bar brawl’ for $1000, Alex

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Who the hell is Alex McGough? Never even heard of him.

I guess that's what happens when you are behind Russell Wilson.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well dude was supposedly messing with his Girl Friend.

We say walk away but every situation is different, I just hope he didn't break his throwing hand hitting him. Alex looked to have some talent and a IT type factor from what I watched of his tape.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
A guy with an Irish name getting into a bar fight on St. Paddy’s.. shocking breaking news..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
An Irishman and Albino walk into a bar....

Tell me if you've heard this one before. :lol:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
It's offseason but so much news is depressing about this offseason. Like, Pete and Russ are fighting. We really don't have enough cap and draft picks to improve to what Russ may want. One of our backup QBs (young guy) is now in trouble with the law, and we know Geno isn't an alternative.

Lots of this was unavoidable but hey...we seem to have a problem w young QB backups getting in trouble with the law. I mean Boykin and then this. Did he have any prior history in college? Maybe we should be looking more at that kind of thing in general before signing someone who could easily be a liability.

chris98251

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2eqeogr1 said:
It's offseason but so much news is depressing about this offseason. Like, Pete and Russ are fighting. We really don't have enough cap and draft picks to improve to what Russ may want. One of our backup QBs (young guy) is now in trouble with the law, and we know Geno isn't an alternative.

Lots of this was unavoidable but hey...we seem to have a problem w young QB backups getting in trouble with the law. I mean Boykin and then this. Did he have any prior history in college? Maybe we should be looking more at that kind of thing in general before signing someone who could easily be a liability.

Such a bullshit generalization, comparing Boykin and McGough, then we have problems with our Young QB's.

There was alcohol involved yes, but it also appears the Albino person was making overtures to Alex's girlfriend, not a good combination. Why was it so long after they pressed charges, I would say the dude found out he was a NFL player.

Lets be general here, how many Women, Men, Trans or any other look for a payday by trying to file suits against people that appear to be well off or famous hoping to cash in. You seem to back a lot of fakes that do this and find out after the fact they lied or were fraudulent.

Before you send him to a prison like you wanted Kendrick's to be drawn and quartered also lets see what happens with charges and so forth.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Aros":3igqiz52 said:

Well I guess you need to start following me on Twitter. I tweeted quite a bit about him when I was reporting on training camp his rookie season.. He actually looked promising, for a 7th rounder.

Guess he's likely gone now.. maybe not even his fault but when youre a fringe player and youre showing youll brawl.. you become not worth the trouble.

chris98251

Reaction score
Vetamur":1ay9ydi2 said:
Aros":1ay9ydi2 said:

Well I guess you need to start following me on Twitter. I tweeted quite a bit about him when I was reporting on training camp his rookie season.. He actually looked promising, for a 7th rounder.

Guess he's likely gone now.. maybe not even his fault but when youre a fringe player and youre showing youll brawl.. you become not worth the trouble.

Well there are those that look at it as he is a fighter, Brett Farve, Sonny Jurgenson, Ken Stabler moxie.

It was a fight, not firing weapons, not rape, not sexual assault, not illegal possession of a firearm.

From what I read it was also a one and done punch., not really a brawl unless the story under stated the whole thing.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Vetamur":ms3mm4pg said:
Aros":ms3mm4pg said:

Ross, old pal I thought you of all people would have picked up on my jest. :smilingalien:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I want him to stay..I like a QB with fight to him.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1ez51crt said:
SantaClaraHawk":1ez51crt said:

Such a $h!t generalization, comparing Boykin and McGough, then we have problems with our Young QB's.

There was alcohol involved yes, but it also appears the Albino person was making overtures to Alex's girlfriend, not a good combination. Why was it so long after they pressed charges, I would say the dude found out he was a NFL player.

Lets be general here, how many Women, Men, Trans or any other look for a payday by trying to file suits against people that appear to be well off or famous hoping to cash in. You seem to back a lot of fakes that do this and find out after the fact they lied or were fraudulent.

Before you send him to a prison like you wanted Kendrick's to be drawn and quartered also lets see what happens with charges and so forth.

Kendricks is already convicted. A sentence is inevitable, and the sentencing range goes up to 25 years. Further I was OK with him coming back in 2020 given court was being postponed routinely for Covid.

In terms of the QBs room, we've had two of our QBs make the news for assaulting people since 2018. I can't think of any other team that's had that in their QB room. When other teams' backups make the news, it's all about how they got signed, played in relief, and tossed the coin, and otherwise are pretty quiet about their lives.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
I like a fighter. This sounds like more hullaballoo than anything else. Standing up for his lady. Love it. One punch and done.

This is my kind of backup QB!!!

KinesProf

Reaction score
chris98251":254a6gl3 said:
SantaClaraHawk":254a6gl3 said:

Lets be general here, how many Women, Men, Trans or any other look for a payday by trying to file suits against people that appear to be well off or famous hoping to cash in.

Is this a rhetorical question or do you intend to provide the answer?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Alex looked better than a lot of the QBs we gave contracts to as backups.

Happy we kept him.

Not sure why we should care if he punches someone in the face at a bar.

It isn't something you should lose your job or career over.

toffee

Reaction score
So this Albino dude was hitting on his girl and it was just one punch? It's nothing.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk