Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Linchpin of the LOB and one of the greatest Seahawks ever

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13

• Couldn't agree more. What a thrill to watch him in person.

There's no Legion of BOOM without him. He WAS the BOOM. Kenny Easley must have loved watching him as well.

The Football Gods finally smiled upon us Seahawks fans from 2012-2016. It was a pleasure to watch a historic defense every gameday and he was the primary reason for it.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• He was amazing, but wasn't it actually Brandon Browner that really started the hard-hitting aspect of our rise in defensive super-stardom?
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• RolandDeschain wrote:He was amazing, but wasn't it actually Brandon Browner that really started the hard-hitting aspect of our rise in defensive super-stardom?

No sir. Not even close. Kam came into the league snot knocking.
    jamescasey1124
    NET Veteran

• Thank you !
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

• RolandDeschain wrote:He was amazing, but wasn't it actually Brandon Browner that really started the hard-hitting aspect of our rise in defensive super-stardom?

I mean, Kam brought the biggest BOOM, but Browner being at the corner..so oversized and also able to pop..is kind of what made it about the group. You gotta have em all to make a Legion. But Kam was truly awesome.
    Vetamur
    NET Veteran

• Vetamur wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:He was amazing, but wasn't it actually Brandon Browner that really started the hard-hitting aspect of our rise in defensive super-stardom?

I mean, Kam brought the biggest BOOM, but Browner being at the corner..so oversized and also able to pop..is kind of what made it about the group. You gotta have em all to make a Legion. But Kam was truly awesome.

Really Browner was the Intimidator.

Kam was the Soul Taker.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Kam knocking Vernon Davis into the shadow realm is a clip I'll watch forever.

Vernon was never the same after that.
    acer1240
    NET Veteran

• Kam was my favorite player until he held out and screwed our 2015 season.

My old .net userid was Kamcussionator until he pulled that #$@#. It set the tone for Bennett, Sherman, Thomas... Broke up what could have been a dynastic team.
    Own The West
    NET Veteran

• Own The West wrote:Kam was my favorite player until he held out and screwed our 2015 season.

My old .net userid was Kamcussionator until he pulled that #$@#. It set the tone for Bennett, Sherman, Thomas... Broke up what could have been a dynastic team.

I think your radar is quite a bit off about what caused the issues.
    FattyKnuckle
    NET Rookie

• acer1240 wrote:Kam knocking Vernon Davis into the shadow realm is a clip I'll watch forever.

Vernon was never the same after that.

If I recall correctly, even though it was flagged, the Niners were held to a FG attempt that was blocked and Sherman ran back. So the flag didn't hurt us. There was no fine, which is a default tacit admission from the league that the flag was unwarranted. With guys going that fast and collisions rocking peoples' heads all over the place it's hard to fault the refs too much when they're instructed to put an emphasis on head shots. But that was a clean, textbook example of dispossessing the receiver from the ball. We haven't had anything like it since. Should've been SB MVP but Butler had the glamour play.
    FattyKnuckle
    NET Rookie

• Bam Bam was awesome!

He single handedly took over that 2014 NFC divisional game vs Carolina.
    He was a special athlete and an underrated leader.

I hope he gets into coaching or broadcasting in the future. He still has a lot to offer to the game.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

• jamescasey1124 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:He was amazing, but wasn't it actually Brandon Browner that really started the hard-hitting aspect of our rise in defensive super-stardom?

No sir. Not even close. Kam came into the league snot knocking.

I think you meant yes sir, his crushing hits coming off his man to make tackles and pancakeing 3 people on one ST play really set the conversation about how brutal of hitters the backfield was.
    Fudwamper
    NET Veteran

• Kam and Brandon. Two peas in a pod. They were both so awesome. Brandon Browner was un-f-ing believeable. There is video of him taking out three different Cardinals on a punt return. Dude may be dangerous. He mauled that Packer reciever John Jefferson too.
    But Kam is a football god. The biggest play in our Super Bowl win may have been him resetting Thomas internal navigation system to pacific time. Deserved to be MVP. I guess his hold out didn’t change too much. If we won those two games we’d be 12-4 and still behind Az at 13-3 and Carolina at 15-1. So water under the bridge there. Just blow that damn Arizona stadium up!
    evergreen
    NET Veteran

• chris98251 wrote:
    Vetamur wrote:

Really Browner was the Intimidator.

Kam was the Soul Taker.

Thats a great way to put it.
    Vetamur
    NET Veteran

• evergreen wrote:Kam and Brandon. Two peas in a pod. They were both so awesome. Brandon Browner was un-f-ing believeable. There is video of him taking out three different Cardinals on a punt return. Dude may be dangerous. He mauled that Packer reciever John Jefferson too.
    But Kam is a football god. The biggest play in our Super Bowl win may have been him resetting Thomas internal navigation system to pacific time. Deserved to be MVP. I guess his hold out didn’t change too much. If we won those two games we’d be 12-4 and still behind Az at 13-3 and Carolina at 15-1. So water under the bridge there. Just blow that damn Arizona stadium up!

I go to that game almost every year because some of my family still lives there. I was at Earl's last game, Sherm's last game, Kam's last game (which pissed me off because if the O knew how to run out the clock he wouldn't have needed to be out there!).
    FattyKnuckle
    NET Rookie

• That was a sad day when you see Bam Bam not getting up because
    he always did..Later when he did he's hitting the turf all upset,I knew it
    had to be serious but never thought that was the end.
    It was the end of the LOB right then and there period.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:39 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information