Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OG Jordan Simmons re-signed

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
OG Jordan Simmons re-signed
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:42 am
  • Decent guard depth. Their acquisitions along the offensive line leads me to believe that they're not going full copy-and-paste from the Rams - they're gonna blend existing concepts with new.

Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

Re: OG Jordan Simmons re-signed
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:51 am
  • I like it. Solid backup who has performed adequately when called on.

Looks like the team is not expecting a lot of help from the draft, so maybe Trader John won't be so active this year.
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:58 am
  • sutz wrote:I like it. Solid backup who has performed adequately when called on.

Looks like the team is not expecting a lot of help from the draft, so maybe Trader John won't be so active this year.

I'd agree. Either that, or they're just trying to free up the picks they have so they can go full bpa rather than chasing roster needs. Maybe a lil of both.
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:19 pm
  • This is a smart signing by both player and team.

Team owners and the players union are at odds as to whether OTA's are going to be virtual or on the field. Virtual events really favor veteran players. Where as rookies and newbies really need on the field events to have a fair chance to show what they can do while growing and developing into a team role.

Jville
    * NET Alumni *

Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:34 am
  • Maelstrom787 wrote:Decent guard depth. Their acquisitions along the offensive line leads me to believe that they're not going full copy-and-paste from the Rams - they're gonna blend existing concepts with new.

go full sean mcvay.

dump the pete playbook.
    Tinamedina
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:40 pm
  • Jordan Simmons is a beast in the run game. His pass blocking could use improvement. Solid signing, to keep him around. IF we sign Fournette, he would totally run behind Simmons because he knows Simmons will move his man.
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:51 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information