Seahawks should have taken the bears picks....

NY Hawk

Reaction score
And send them to the Texans for Watson. It's the only way I can see giving up RW.

balakoth

Reaction score
So in a sense you wanted 2 players, no picks and no QBs?

Theres a very good chance Watson doesnt see the field this year at this point

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently you've missed the mounting serious legal situation Watson finds himself in.

PASS. Thank God Russell Wilson remains a Seahawk.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
No.

Watson has some off the field controversy. The Bears offer was weak sauce.

The Seahawks were smart to walk away from that deal.
After we win the Superbowl this season, we can look back at that fateful meeting in Fargo.

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference." Robert Frost

My buddy Jack on the city bus put it most eloquently:

Russ is like our wife. We've been together forever. We know she got some strengths and weaknesses. We all do. Hey, nobody perfect right brother? *elbows me in the ribs.
But you gotta think sometimes. Think about the good times. Why you fell in love with her. You are committed to each other. You're going through a martial spat right now, but the best couples push through and come out stronger for it.

When we met with the Bears, it was like meeting up with Kelly in accounting in a cheap motel off I-90. The one you've had your eye on for a bit, but knock it off Jack, you're married you don't do that! You look into her eyes and ask yourself, what am I doing? Have I lost my mind? You tell Kelly thanks, but no thanks. I'm a married man!

You go back home to your wife, Jack, and you tell her you're sorry, you buy her some flowers (trade for an O lineman) and you make passionate love. Together we can make it through this!

I thank Jack for his wisdom.

sutz

Reaction score
Aros":104cmfcl said:
Apparently you've missed the mounting serious legal situation Watson finds himself in.

PASS. Thank God Russell Wilson remains a Seahawk.
So much this. :ditto: Kind of tired of bringing in guys with legal shit hanging over them. :141847_bnono:

Hawkpower

Reaction score
There's no way the OP wasn't being sarcastic at this point.....

What is it, 16 women currently?

Pretty sure this was a joke.

seabowl

Reaction score
33 posts by the OP. Troll. Do not reply to this thread

Elemas

Reaction score
I’m not saying Watson is guilty but....that’s a lot of accusations. Anyways, I know this was a troll post and point taken.

Russ is our franchise QB and will take us to another SB. Just hope the FO and him work it out because this team can do it.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Wasn't even close to being enough in trade for Wilson.

Disagree totally with the OP and don't want Houston's QB now or at all.

Msfann

Reaction score
I would have only traded wilson for a teams entire draft for 10 years. And we know that's not even possible.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Glad Hawks didn’t take the Bears offer. Just not a good package when you consider low pick slots and big $$$ contracts coming back. We would have been doing them a favor.

sdog1981

Reaction score
This was posted on March 24th after 16 people accused Watson of sexual misconduct. The dude is not starting week 1 2021 and could still be suspended in 2022.

You could have just saved everyone a lot of time by saying you only pay attention to the Seahawks and have no clue about any other player or team in the NFL.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
NY Hawk":1ip79yc0 said:
And send them to the Texans for Watson. It's the only way I can see giving up RW.
Trade for a guy headed to jail? Lol

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Forget Watson. After living through the whole Josh Gordon situation the past 2 seasons, adding another star player who may not be available to us is just not worth it -- especially in a critical position like QB.

TAB420

Reaction score
Niners are going to give up three firsts and a third to draft an unknown QB. Why would me take that for a hall of famer who has proven his worth and is in his prime?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Looks like the Digits are rolling the dice big time with their draft trades, it will screw them royally if the player drafted doesn’t prove to be an elite QB. I hope they screw it up and it costs them big time as I’d hope they don’t improve. Seems to me the NFC -W will soon have the 4 QBs most talked about save Brady in the NFL. LA has rolled the dice big time too, and may find themselves in world of hurt too.

At least Pn’J traded big for a known All Pro player instead of into a cross your fingers and hope situation.

The trade compensation offered by the Bears wasn’t even closer to being enough for Wilson as each of the early picks would have significantly decreased in value each year Wilson was there in Chicago. I doubt I’d have traded Wilson for 3 -1s, 3-2s, plus the players named. Finding elite QBs is not easy and you try to keep them at most any cost b/c there are no guarantees that even so called ‘sure thing’ draft picks will actually pan out.

LTH

Reaction score
jammerhawk":nf5zxee3 said:
Looks like the Digits are rolling the dice big time with their draft trades, it will screw them royally if the player drafted doesn’t prove to be an elite QB. I hope they screw it up and it costs them big time as I’d hope they don’t improve. Seems to me the NFC -W will soon have the 4 QBs most talked about save Brady in the NFL. LA has rolled the dice big time too, and may find themselves in world of hurt too.

At least Pn’J traded big for a known All Pro player instead of into a cross your fingers and hope situation.

The trade compensation offered by the Bears wasn’t even closer to being enough for Wilson as each of the early picks would have significantly decreased in value each year Wilson was there in Chicago. I doubt I’d have traded Wilson for 3 -1s, 3-2s, plus the players named. Finding elite QBs is not easy and you try to keep them at most any cost b/c there are no guarantees that even so called ‘sure thing’ draft picks will actually pan out.

Finding elite QB's is not easy. But the thing is, the Hawks are not going to trade Wilson unless they have a plan giving them a good QB that they feel comfortable with. If they find a QB, he doesn't have to be as good as Wilson... he just needs to be very competent and compliment the system. this is a team game, that's the way i see it

LTH

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
I'm the one who posted this and I'm not a troll. I've been a fan for more years than a lot of you been on this planet. I posted this because RW threw bread crumbs out there. Named teams he would like to play for. Just say you want out. And if that were to happen then the only QB I would want other than RW is Watson. Yes Watson is going through it right now but teams are still calling the Texans trying to get a trade done. I really don't like what RW did and I think some of the stuff he's complaining about is his own fault. How about you stop holding the damn ball so long ...and it was YOU who threw a pick 6 in the playoffs.