Seahawks Free Agency Moves???

DJSquabo

Reaction score
Hey guys!

My name is Squabo, I am a sports analyst and a diehard Seahawks fan! Now that we have released Reed and resigned Dunlap, what should Seattle do next in free agency??? I say we go after a versatile lineman in the draft, as well as another corner and a backup running back. [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekno3R2krJM&t=42s[/youtube]

Forthewin

Reaction score
I want Adrian Pederson, lol but no one else is on board. As is, the Hawks biggest need is a CB...like 8 of them!

Zap90

Reaction score
Retaining KJ Wright is #1 priority after Dunlap is signed.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Signing Woods plugs any gap releasing Reed left us. This has been a great offseason so far.
Need to look at CB. Not satisfied we're where we need to be there, but our improved defensive line should help take some of the heat off our secondary.
I don't consider we are in NEED at RB, but if we get a shot at UDFA there is a kid that played at Kansas (opted out last season) who is small but has some serious skills. I liked JDMc who left for WFT and proceeded to eat us up when we played them. Poona could be our new JD and at a bargain rate.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Kick the tires on any C, DL, or CB out there.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I'd be super jazzed over adding Geno Atkins, if it's any way possible he's not too expensive.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":wp8i70pw said:
I'd be super jazzed over adding Geno Atkins, if it's any way possible he's not too expensive.
He looks to be gassed. Played in 8 games last year with only two tackles and one QB hit... no TFL or Sacks.

2018 was his last good year.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
DJSquabo":r63ku9bh said:
Hey guys!

My name is Squabo, I am a sports analyst and a diehard Seahawks fan! Now that we have released Reed and resigned Dunlap, what should Seattle do next in free agency??? I say we go after a versatile lineman in the draft, as well as another corner and a backup running back. [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekno3R2krJM&t=42s[/youtube]

Trade Bobby for draft picks & Sam Darnold.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
To me if they can re-sign both KJ and Quinton Dunbar they will have aced FA. Adding a another WR would be nice but isn’t really a high priority.

At present CB and C are the two areas which stick out to me. Am suspecting they are looking to draft a C and possibly a CB as well.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
Appyhawk":3bqvbibw said:
Signing Woods plugs any gap releasing Reed left us. This has been a great offseason so far.
Need to look at CB. Not satisfied we're where we need to be there, but our improved defensive line should help take some of the heat off our secondary.
I don't consider we are in NEED at RB, but if we get a shot at UDFA there is a kid that played at Kansas (opted out last season) who is small but has some serious skills. I liked JDMc who left for WFT and proceeded to eat us up when we played them. Poona could be our new JD and at a bargain rate.

Pooka Williams no brainer UDFA he ran a 4.38 forty on his Pro day. SF has met with him if they get him he’s going to be a problem if we don’t knock him out of the game.

vonstout

Reaction score
If they aren’t trading Russ, I think they should sign AB. Signing Wright would be great. Nelson or Hayward at CB would also work, but they need to rework some contracts to free up some cap space.

getnasty

Reaction score
Quinton Dunbar please. Gonna be cheap and if can stay healthy would probably be our best outside CB. The guys was really good 2 years ago just couldn't stay healthy last year.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":3kzy52al said:
Grahamhawker":3kzy52al said:
He looks to be gassed. Played in 8 games last year with only two tackles and one QB hit... no TFL or Sacks.

2018 was his last good year.

Ewww. That's not good! Maybe not then.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3p5tj8de said:
To me if they can re-sign both KJ and Quinton Dunbar they will have aced FA. Adding a another WR would be nice but isn’t really a high priority.

At present CB and C are the two areas which stick out to me. Am suspecting they are looking to draft a C and possibly a CB as well.

If they go thru the draft, likely neither of those will be serviceable in year one as is usually the case.

Our FAs that we've got? They're ok as bridges until they get hurt, and maybe its trial by fire for said rooks, or maybe Pete just decides they're still not ready, like he did with Collier by healthy-scratching him.

Either way, I'm starting to get pessimistic about being in win-now mode for the next year. I see it more like "maintenance mode" and hoping that we're not cellar dwellers of the West in 2021.

Latest posts